5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Great and Works a Treat
Been using this for some time now and it is by far the best tasting Beetroot drink i have had. From the research i've found online the benefits of Beetroot are due to the dietary nitrate content, this is thought to help boost cardio-vascular performance. I take the recommended serving a couple of hours before a long run and can really notice the difference.
I would...
Published 17 months ago by Jon Bon80

1.0 out of 5 stars It tastes awful!
Published 20 months ago by jamie covington

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Great and Works a Treat, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Cherry Active Beet Active Concentrate 210 ml (Personal Care)
I would thoughly recommend this to other users

5.0 out of 5 stars though I love beetroot in salad, 30 May 2015
This has been an experiment for me, as I understand that one of the benefits of beetroot juice is to help increase lung capacity. I sing and have played saxophone. I'm not so sold on the taste on its own, though I love beetroot in salad, but I add a few drops to Cherry Active and fizzy water, which makes for a delicious drink.

1.0 out of 5 stars It tastes awful!, 7 Nov. 2013
I dont know if it actually works but you would have to be suffering badly to drink it. I have had it twice now and must say that by the evening I did feel better but that is not quick enough for me to justify the foul taste! it could make you physically sick if you were feeling a bit rough anyway. By the evening it was wine time again (& hair of the dog always works) so I dont think I will be buying it again.

Cherry Active Beet Active Concentrate 210 ml