5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Subjective
Published on 14 July 2011 by Time machine

3.0 out of 5 stars cherry active drink for arthritis.
quite refreshing and I am sure very pure. Expensive. I suppose it is good for you. Improved with a shot of vodka. The concentrate goes a long way. You only need 1 tablespoonfull with water and ice in a medium sized wine glass.
Published 4 months ago by martin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Subjective, 14 July 2011
This review is from: CherryActive Cherry Active Concentrate 473ml (Grocery)
EFSA!!??!! After attending medical professionals and specialists for years for a condition they were unable alleviate despite repeated surgical intervention, I finally found complete relief through the use of supplements which, according to EFSA are worse than useless since they only deprive me of hard earned cash and are devoid of any medical benefits. Since that experience I now only go to my doctor for a diagnosis; when he offers me a prescription I say "no thanks, I'll stick to my placebos. But don't you think it's odd that I need specific placebos for specific conditions? You'd think one would do for everything -- wouldn't you?" I also read in papers such as the Daily Mail that my alternative cures do not work, that my complete recovery is down my subjective perceptions (delusions to you and me). Brilliant!! I'm still in agony. I still have my bleeding ulcers. It's just that I'm blissfully oblivious of it all because of my new perceptions. Give us a break!

I guess it takes extreme circumstances to make people wake up to the fact that we are being patronised by the orthodox medical industry. Don't get me wrong, my doctor is a good man, an intelligent man, but it's a little disconcerting how the myth of scientific objectivity subjugates true intelligence and genuine inquiry. Then again, the cynic might be forgiven for suggesting that it's all about politics: profits, tax revenues and powerful pharmaceutical companies.

It wasn't Cherry Active that cured me of the condition I referred to above but I have been taking it for some time and it is an excellent product (not just for gout) and no, for what is, it is not expensive at around the cost of a decidedly average malt whisky for a month's supply. Indeed even cheaper than the cost of the cherries the bottle contains were you to buy them from the supermarket. Come to think of it, do the supermarkets even sell these very special, pesticide free, organic cherries? I think not. Forget the "objective" medical establishment, forget even Cherry Active marketing claims, just try it and trust your own common sense (subjective) judgement. This product is worth trying.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product delivers what it says, 25 Nov 2010
A Woodhall "Adam Woodhall" (Enfield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CherryActive Cherry Active Concentrate 473ml (Grocery)
I disagree the scientific denial that this product does not work. As somebody who did suffer excrutiatingly painful bouts of gout this product is a godsend. Whilst the boffins cannot connect the benefits claimed by the maker to real "clinically trialed results" who cares? To be frank this product contains no drugs so cannot harm you. It does get rid of gout and excess uric acid though, (certainly in my case).

5.0 out of 5 stars fast, efficient service, 19 Aug 2011
A. Hughes "schmands" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CherryActive Cherry Active Concentrate 473ml (Grocery)
I received my order very swiftly. My order arrived exactly as advertised.
Cherry active is a brilliant product, full of Vit C, and tastes great.

5.0 out of 5 stars cherryactive, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: CherryActive Cherry Active Concentrate 473ml (Grocery)
I have bought this product because it was recommended to me. I did some research on goggle and the finding were very impressive. my son has been using cherry active for some while ,he believes that the cherry active helps with his muscle problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably very good for you, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: CherryActive Cherry Active Concentrate 473ml (Grocery)
It was some time ago that I bought this item but it would have been because I had read that it was good for you. I'm still here so they must be working.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, 24 Dec 2011
P. J. Windsor "Phil" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CherryActive Cherry Active Concentrate 473ml (Grocery)
This product tastes great and I enjoyed it as a drink, Im not sure if it affected muscle soreness at all but it definitely gave me a mental boost after drinking it.

3.0 out of 5 stars cherry active drink for arthritis., 23 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: CherryActive Cherry Active Concentrate 473ml (Grocery)
We use it as a flavouring in our cherry cakes and bread.It is really concentrated and would purchase it again

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: CherryActive Cherry Active Concentrate 473ml (Grocery)
It was delivered quickly and is exactly what it says. It's like syrup, it's so concentrated. I add it to my Mum's juice, as she has stage 3 kidney disease.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for gout, 24 Dec 2012
Bongo,Herts (Watford, Herts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CherryActive Cherry Active Concentrate 473ml (Grocery)
My husband was recommended to take this everyday in water as he suffers from gout and this is a good preventative against it. He does take a dose daily and swears by it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›