4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy
I have been looking at bike seats for ages in retail shops and they all rrp over 40. I have 2 children aged 20m & 4 whom both fit in the seat. It was easy to fit onto the bike - however i would check firstly that your bike is compatible as i think that on all dual suspension bikes the seat does not fit.
Published on 23 Jan 2009 by D. Foley

3.0 out of 5 stars Made with flimsy plastic
I paid 28 for this and I am dissappointed by the quality of plastic, it could have been a bit more rigid. It's thin and noticeable flimsy - I don't at all feel comfortable with my daughter using this.

I would imagine that when she's holding onto the side of the seat she'll feel the lack of rigidity - the sides are wobbly and not very reassuring for her...
Published on 24 Aug 2009 by Saleh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 23 Jan 2009
D. Foley - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Polisport Boodie Child Seat, 10 Feb 2010
This review is from: Polisport Boodie Child Seat (Sports)
Very quick delivery and very pleased with item. It was the colour expected and seems very rigid and stable. It attachs to and from bike very quickly.My child is 2yrs old but quite tall and it fits him fine. I have a normal gents cycle with no suspension. For the price I would certainly recommend as I don't know what difference the more expensive seats could offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polisport Joey Child Seat in Black, 2 July 2009
Ian Danby (North Wales (UK)) - See all my reviews
Paid less 20 for this. It arrived a couple of days after ordering as expected and it is great. Construction is fine and the feet and chest harnesses are good.

It is what you want for spending sub 30 (or in this case 20) and getting a child seat you don't have to worry about using.

4.0 out of 5 stars father of 3yr old., 29 Oct 2010
S. Noakes (uk) - See all my reviews
Well made and very functional.

Used this all summer/autumn for my 3yr old boy. Must be comfy as he has fallen asleep a number of times in it.
The construction is well thought out and has a strong hold to my 26" mountain bike. I find you can still do offroad trails without much discomfort as the twin bars which attach to your bike act like a suspension system for the seat.
The harness and footrests are also well thought out and work well.
The only draw back is the design of the release button. As commented on by others it takes a lot of strength to get it to push in and then pull the seat away. My wife hasnt been able to do it yet but im sure it will slacken with use.
Well recommended and i find the Black and Red colour is a nice combo.

3.0 out of 5 stars Made with flimsy plastic, 24 Aug 2009
This review is from: Polisport Boodie Child Seat (Sports)

However, I'm sure it's safe and functional. It's also been easy to assemble and I like the colour (black). The harness feels safe and it's very light.

In retrospect I would have bought either the cheapest Hamax seat (for 35) or a halfords seat where the plastic seat is reassuringly rigid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 24 May 2010
D. Gray "D Gray" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my twenty month old daughter. Instructions a bit cryptic, but easy to fit and she seems to like it.
Not exceptionally strong but excellent value and 'does what is says on the tin'.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, 25 Mar 2010
A. Newman - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polisport Boodie Child Seat (Sports)
this is a great buy, very happy with it indeed, I don't actually have kids but I wanted one of these to carry my stuff on a long cycle trip, worked out much much cheaper than panniers and could carry way more stuff. I used it for far in excess of its weight limitations and have never had a problem with it, it is strong, sturdy, well made and fits extremely easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polisport Joey, 19 Oct 2009
E. Elliott (Spain) - See all my reviews
Absolutely delighted with the seat! More importantly, our two-year old daughter loves it! It's lighweight but strong enough for the purpose and easy to fix to the frame. The child seat restraints are secure although the release mechanism is a little fidgety when you only have two hands! However, it is super value for money and the Amazon delivery was fast and cheap (we live in Spain).

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Bargain, 2 July 2009
This review is from: Polisport Boodie Child Seat (Sports)
As the majority of these types of seats are 35 - 45, I think this one is a steal at 17. I was looking at a 35 one the day before mine arrived in a well known motoring and cycle store and it was no better in quality than these. Very easy to fit in about half an hour although as I've ordered two, the second one will probably take me 10 minutes to fit now. The seat is also detachable from the bike with a quick release mechanism so I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Jun 2009
Mrs. K. Steele (co. down) - See all my reviews
I bought 2 of these, 1 for my 10 month old and 1 for my 2 year old. Very easy to assemble and excellant value for money. The boys just love them!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›