5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent details of smaller Gulf countries, 14 Dec 2010
This review is from: Garmin Maps of the Middle East on SD-Card/microSD (Electronics)
I purchased these maps specifically as I am now living/working in the Middle East predominantly in Oman, Bahrain and Qatar. What has amazed me is the detail of coverage in relation to minor roads, speed limits and Points of Interest. Given the rapidly changing transport infrastructure across GCC countries, the level of correctness is spot-on. My apartment is in a small development near Seeb airport, not only does the database have the street name, it even has the house number! I have used my Nuvi 3970 in four countries with similar results. Highly recommended to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin plug & play: Middle East, 4 Dec 2009
Don Ramsey (Calford Green, Suffolk) - See all my reviews
I purchased this micro-SD card with some trepidation, because it was the first time I had bought a Garmin micro-SD card; the card was advertised as "reconditioned"; and the roads in the Middle East have a nasty way of changing almost overnight when some new road is driven through the desert!
I needn't have worried: for me (in Dubai) I found it extraordinarily accurate. Yes, there are some very new roads not there, but in general I was very impressed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well in the UAE, 25 April 2013
Used while living in the UAE and had no problems with the product. Only problem was the UAE kept building new roads everyday!!