5.0 out of 5 stars Saddle Soreness - Gone!
I bought this saddle cover as I attend 2 weekly spinning classes.

It fitted well over my spinning bike, which a thick gel top which provides adequate cushioning when cycling!
Published on 22 July 2009 by F. Lynch

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning - this DOES NOT FIT on the Ultrafit F-Bike
I was very disappointed, as the saddle itself feels as though it will make a great deal of difference to the comfort (or lack thereof) on the F-Bike's seat. So be warned - this doesn't fit on the F-Bike. I've returned it and ordered the Velo Extra Wide Gel Cycle Bike Saddle Cover Extra Thick which at least two reviewers have stated will definitely fit the F-Bike.
Published on 24 July 2012 by SteveSlayer

5.0 out of 5 stars Saddle Soreness - Gone!, 22 July 2009
F. Lynch "Fi" (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ETC Saddle Cover With Extra Gel (Sports)
I bought this saddle cover as I attend 2 weekly spinning classes.

5.0 out of 5 stars So, how big is it?, 3 Mar. 2011
flyinghyphen "flyinghyphen" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: ETC Saddle Cover With Extra Gel (Sports)
The item simply states "Fits most saddles".

It may assist the potential customer to add that the overall (external) dimensions of the Saddle Cover are 30cm (front to back) and 22.5cm (side to side).

5.0 out of 5 stars Saddle Cover with extra gel, 14 April 2009
K. Harris - See all my reviews
This review is from: ETC Saddle Cover With Extra Gel (Sports)
Very fast delivery and great product. It fits the bike saddle perfectly and does not slip off as some do. It definitely makes sitting on the saddle more comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Jun. 2009
This review is from: ETC Saddle Cover With Extra Gel (Sports)
Bought this to use in spinning classes as the seats on the bikes are really hard - fits perfectly on the seat and is really comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really does fit all!, 29 April 2009
Ms. P. Webster-brown (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ETC Saddle Cover With Extra Gel (Sports)
Ordered 2 covers, one for my ladies mountain bike (big saddle)and one for my partner's racing bike. The covers are very good quality, fitted both saddles really well and are nice and squishy. Delivery was pretty quick as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and very comfortable., 22 July 2009
MTB Herts (Hertfordshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ETC Saddle Cover With Extra Gel (Sports)
Good quality gel saddle cover and very comfortable. Does suit a wide rather than narrow saddle though.

4.0 out of 5 stars For this relief much thanks, 3 Mar. 2009
This review is from: ETC Saddle Cover With Extra Gel (Sports)
Makes my regular trip down a fairly rough towpath a much more comfortable affair. Also it stays in place well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rear Delight, 20 July 2009
This review is from: ETC Saddle Cover With Extra Gel (Sports)
Bought this saddle cover a few weeks ago and use it twice a week. It's made a significant difference to my comfort during and after 6-8 mile bike journeys. Its easy to fit and it does'nt seem to mind getting wet (Its survived a typical British summer so far). I would recommend this to anyone, who like me has a saddle that was designed for people with buns of steel!

4.0 out of 5 stars Check for fit, 28 May 2011
Flaco "flacolito" (Maidstone, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: ETC Saddle Cover With Extra Gel (Sports)
I got one of these so that my wife (who cycles about twice a year) could use it on a rental bike to ease her suffering. Unfortunately, wouldn't fit. "Fits most standard saddles with a draw string attachment" doesn't really tell me much, so it was always a bit of a gamble. I think the problem is that rental bikes must have extra large seats for non-committed riders. Surprising though, because this pad is not small.

Was really hoping that she could use it as it looks as though it would have done the job well. Really thick padding (very heavy!) and I estimate the thickness to be about 2.5cm in the 'business' areas. Can probably be washed under a tap too. The surface that makes contact with the saddle is thick but flexible plastic which looks as though it should do a good job of protecting the gel itself, with a slightly rough texture which might help top avoid slippage. My conservative measurements are as follow: -

Length 28cm
Width 21.5cm (widest point)

Can't really give a meaningful figure for depth, but the above dimensions offer a bit of leeway.

UPDATE 05 Mar 2012: Bought a Trax T700 21" bike from Halfords (regretting it) and this gel saddle cover just about fits. Doesn't slip around, and allows me to hit the odd bump without being reduced to tears or screaming involuntarily. If the seat on the T700 were any bigger, I don't think this cover would fit, so if you get down to your local store then at least you've got a max size bike seat you can relate this to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saddle Soreness, 5 Sept. 2010
This review is from: ETC Saddle Cover With Extra Gel (Sports)
Having bought 2 new bike's a couple of years ago, my brother & his wife asked if we would like to go on a bike ride on one of the local cycle rides. We said no problem. On the day of the ride we decided on which cycle track to go on. We arrived at our destination. Feeling fine we decided to go further. (Wrong idea) the further we went the pain started to kick in. Which ever way I sat on the saddle the pain kicked in. Also we had to ride back. Total miles 17. Might not seem a lot but when the pain is their it is. My sister-in-law mentioned about Gel Saddle. When we got home I looked up this Gel Saddle. Next time out with the Gel Saddle on we rode 22 miles. To our relief the bike ride was a pleasure. For me the Gel Saddle really helped. For other budding cyclist who have not riden for a long time, I would strongly recommend this product.

ETC Saddle Cover With Extra Gel