on 28 May 2013
Did a fair bit of research around this and felt confident that this was the best quality for price item of this kind out there. Found it easy to set up and attach and worked without any real problems. My wife likes it too, as she is the one who has to tow the trailer along (I have another bike attachment for our older child). Little one loves it of course and just sits back and enjoys the comfortable ride. It may not look as aerodynamic as other models from the same manufacturer, but we weren't really interested in that and just wanted a solo for one child that was practical and good value. Happy to give it 5 stars.
on 10 September 2013
I bought this to get ride of raining days in Netherlands, for sunny days I prefer bike seats, but it heavily leaks when it is raining, so I don't like it!
on 9 July 2009
this is such a sturdy product and went together really easily. I bought it to use for my dog and she sits in it beautifully. There is a space at the back to put my bags so everything can be put on the trailer and i no longer need a basket on the bike. Delivered really qucikly too. I'm very pleased with my purchase
on 7 April 2015
Good trailer for the price. Compared to the Burley Solo, materials are cheaper and lighter-weight, but it has served its purpose well so far. My three-year-old LOVES it and it's pretty eye-catching so he's often the center of attention on the bike path. Yesterday a tourist asked if he could take a photo with my son in the trailer. It has a small storage area in the back but it gets compressed once the child is sitting in the seat so you can't fit very much in there. It is very easy to attach to the bike once you have installed the hardware on your rear axle. If you can afford it, go for the Burley, if not, the Bumper works just fine.
on 19 January 2014
I was really disappointed by this trailer. It's really uncomfortable for the child - there seems to be a metal bar where the fabric seat hang that bangs them in the bum.
The materials are not tough at all and the straps which hang the material panels onto the frame are made of elastic, which of course will not last very long!
Also a lot less stable than my previous trailer (a burley) and you have to go really slowly and carefully to avoid a tip!
on 8 September 2013
Bought this for one of my boys. And he absolutely loves it and is worth every penny. We took it for a spin and was really easy to use you don't even know it's there. Very light, easy to put together and control.

You will need a wrench if you don't have a quick release wheel.

Great item and very happy with it. Wish I was a kid to have a go :)
on 25 November 2010
I purchased two of these trailers one for my daughter and one for my friend's daughter. They both love riding in them. Keeps them dry when it rains and cool when it's hot.

If you have a little one these are so much better than the seats, not bashing of the ankles.

Fits together easily and no tools required. folds down flat so is easily stored or carried in the boot of the car.

A fantastic Trailer
on 11 December 2014
My grandson has been using this for well over a year now and absolutely loves it. One of the best gifts I have ever bought. Very easy to put together and fit to bike. Great product.
on 16 April 2014
This was purchased to replace an existing item and adequately does the job it is required to do carrying a small dog
on 3 May 2014
Love riding with my kid, he enjoys it and gets me to excercise too. The coupling is nice and sturdy so I can go as fast as I like. I wasn't sure if I'd struggle as my son was only few months when I got it and wasn't sitting up properly yet, but I have fitted a car seat(after taking the handle off of it) and it has fitted in snugly plus with all the seatbelts on it and a helmet I felt he was very safe and happy in there.