4.0 out of 5 stars It does its job
I use it for a while. It was easy to fit. I go to my workplace everyday by my mountain bike disregarding the weather and I'm happy with that mudguards in general. But have to give a note that the rear one should be longer some inches (cm-s) because if I go fast it doesn't protect entirely.
Published on 2 Aug. 2009 by Pen Name.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rear guard not fit for purpose.
I have a 26" wheel bike that this product should fit, according to its description. It does clip and screw on as a mudguard should, but the guard it too short to protect against water flicking up, so I arrive with a wet back.

The bike is a: Trax TFS.1 Mens Full Suspension Mountain Bike - 18" Frame.
Published on 8 Jun. 2012 by Denny Loi

4.0 out of 5 stars It does its job, 2 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Polisport Colarado Wheel Clip-on Mudguard Set - 24/26 inch (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 6 Feb. 2011
This is my first post so apologies if it is rather short.

Initially I purchased this product as it was much cheaper than the rest but having fitted and used it for some time I am really pleased. The fitting process is pretty simple and straight forward. The product does excatly what it is intended to do.

Great product, great price. BUY BUY BUY

1.0 out of 5 stars Rear guard not fit for purpose., 8 Jun. 2012

The bike is a: Trax TFS.1 Mens Full Suspension Mountain Bike - 18" Frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Great Price, 8 Sept. 2009
First, I went to Halfords, only to find a very limited and expensive range of mudguards. I thought I couldn't go wrong with these from Amazon, because even if they were no good I would not be much out of pocket. In fact they are excellent, fitted easily and look good.Polisport Colarado 24/26" Wheel Clip On Mudguard Set

4.0 out of 5 stars good basic product, 1 Nov. 2010
A good, simple mudguard set. Easy to fit (to 26 inch MTB with front suspension). Arrived promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and do the job, 19 Nov. 2010
Strongly built, fit on quite easily, look neat and work well. And high value for the price. So a good choice for your mountain bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good!!!!!, 2 April 2012
This product is amazing , and i feel that the mud guards were the right size for biking . but i had to do a little modification, as it did not fit on my bike at the connection point, however it did not trouble me. I will definitely be back for more good products!

5.0 out of 5 stars so good for the money, 19 Oct. 2010
Great thats all I can say easy to fit and does the job had them fitted in 5 mins. yes packaging was massive but I am happy that they were protected in transit, it is easy now to recycle so droped in in recycle bin well worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars not very good for full suspention bikes, 27 Aug. 2009
just finished putting my bike together, now half two in the morning. guards extremly awkward to put on, assembly instructios no real help and not sure if back guard will be much help looks very short for possition. if you have dual suspention bike look for mud guards made for that type of bike instead. think they are better suited for solid frame bikes but only my opinion.

1.0 out of 5 stars not as expected, 2 April 2012
M. Grimmett "busman69" (e midlands, uk) - See all my reviews
found them hard to fit due design rear could not clip on due to gear change mechanism so had to rig it and tape it front fitting l bracket had to be bent to allow guard to not rub on tyre