on 6 April 2012
We take our boat along the Dutch lakes and sometimes we have to go back by bus and train to get our car from a different place.
Therefore I needed something to bag my 16kg steel frame folding bike.
I studied the different bags & reviews and bought the 20" Outeredge bag.
I am suprised by the good quality and the strong material for such a low price.
The handles are not the best designed (to long) part of the bag, but the shoulderstrap is strong enough to carry the bike.
The bag has 5 extra straps on the outside (2x bottom 1x front 1x back 1x top) to tighten the bag and to keep the bike folded together.
This works like a dream, it makes the bag and bike to a nice solid compact unit.
on 1 October 2013
I could not believe how quickly this bag arrived, and on Free Delivery too. I have recently purchased two Raleigh Folding Bikes for me and my wife to take some exercise in our retirement, and ordered just one of these bags to check out the quality and ease of use. The design is brilliant, with the main big bag folding up into the smaller attached bag. When you have the bike in the bag you can place your helmet, lock and tools etc. in the small attached bag. Another significant benefit to using this bag is that it protects your car boot from damage from pedals and break leavers etc. The Bag opens flat, so you simply fully open it, stand the bike on the fully opened bag and simply zip it up from both sides, it couldn't b e easier. Really good value for money. Now that I have checked out its quality I'm about to order another for the other bike. Don't hesitate on this product just order it.
on 20 June 2013
I bought two bags for my folding bikes (dahon speed 8 and dahon vitesse 8) and both of them fits perfectly inside, even including the helmets. It has good manufacturing and resistant material. Also it has a practical shoulder strap.
I'm very happy with the purchase!
100% recommended
on 3 February 2010
I needed to take my folding bike on a British Airways flight, who require bikes to be in recognised bags. With a couple of pieces of cardboard inside as added padding it worked as superbly as any expensive padded bike bag
on 29 April 2010
If you have a folding bike and you are looking for a means of carrying it in the car (or personally if your strong enough) then this is the bag for you. Very high quality material, well made, and it all folds up and zips into a compartment on the outside of the large bag so you can wear it as a bumbag when cycling. I am very impressed with it.
on 19 August 2013
bag is big which is good in a way as you dont have to struggle to put the bike in. I ordered two for my self and my wife. Bag it self measures around 95cms at its longest however you put a bungee strap around and you are good to take it on the eurostar.. Bag's quality is good however dont think to use it as a bum bag unless you has 32 inches waist or less.
on 29 April 2014
Very strong,easy to use,completely encloses the bike & larger than most others.
Hand straps too long but just right to put on shoulder.
Highly recommended.
on 19 November 2012
Plenty of space and so it is easy to get the folding bike in and out. Durable fabric and well made. A little bit a practise needed to fold it up into the little bag so you can ride off with it strapped to your waist.
on 9 September 2015
Item arrived quickly. 20" wheeled folding bike fitted in well and the zip did up completely. Bag is made of very substantial material which is partly padded on one side. Quite easy to unfold but fitting bag back into it's pouch can be fun and games until you get the knack. It's not that difficult really.
I can recommend this item and am sure it's better than some certain cheaper ones. Cheap is not always the best! I would recommend that a bungee strap is used to hold the bike together and stop it from coming apart when you try to place it into the bag.
on 15 May 2012
This is an excellent carry bag and represents good value for money.
I have seen other folding cycle bags that are not as large as this one costing about double the amount.