5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent Trecking Boots
Hi All,

I've had these boots a couple of weeks now, been on a few long walks 10K plus, no rubbing or chaffing.

I'm size 9.5UK, but normally buy size 10, however with these boots a size 9 fits perfectly.

40 pound cheaper than the town shops - would recommend to walkers.
Published on 1 Aug 2011 by John

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid but can get uncomfortable
I bought these shoes to walk the 4 miles to work and then back home each day.
The boots are pretty solid so that part of what I bought them for is fine.

Published on 15 Nov 2012 by Veteran House Snake Keeper

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid but can get uncomfortable, 15 Nov 2012
I bought these shoes to walk the 4 miles to work and then back home each day.
The boots are pretty solid so that part of what I bought them for is fine.

I have found them to be a bit uncomfortable now, there is one part in particular where the sides of the shoe join the sole that my foot seems to stand on and this puts a lot of pressure on the one point on my foot and as a result I have switched to trainers for a while, while waiting for my foot to heal and for a insole that I ordered to arrive to try again.

But this might just be that I have a slightly wider foot than that which the shoe was designed for.

Either way, I am sure it is great as a work boot as it is tough as nails but I don't recommend it a walking/hiking boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent Trecking Boots, 1 Aug 2011
Hi All,

40 pound cheaper than the town shops - would recommend to walkers.

1.0 out of 5 stars not the same manufacturer, 30 Mar 2014
I have about 6 pairs of the CAT Colorado size 8 mens boots. All fit perfectly apart from this pair. This pair were supplied by
SoleTrader (via Amazon website) and they are definitely not cut right. They are too large. The sole is not welted very well to
the sides and the stitching is already coming lose after wearing a couple times. Ordinarily I would return to sender but really cannot be ar*ed to do so. I can only think that using SoleTrader as the supplier instead of other suppliers is the reason. I think SoleTrader
may be supplying 'seconds' / rejects as quality items via Amazon and hope no one notices. AVOID!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 Nov 2012
I've had these boots before, although in nubuck leather and yellow accents. They lasted forever!! Still have them and they still look brand new, although my feet have flattened out over the years and have needed to go up a size. They look better than in the photo and scream quality. They never go out of fashion, look great in jeans, especially bootcut jeans. Great buy, great price for a high quality product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Few flaws, 14 Dec 2013
D. Sheridan (Eire) - See all my reviews
A couple of things I noticed, the stitching to the sole starts , overlaps and ends at the toe which doesn't look great on a light coloured sole, one of the brass lace grips isn't positioned correctly, too close to the other one.

I expected different from Caterpillar.

4.0 out of 5 stars New Cats, 17 Dec 2010
Very happy with new cats, unusual colour but when you've got size 13 feet and high street retailers stop at 11 what can you do. Many thanks..

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite, 26 Feb 2014
A gift for my grandson. These were supposed to be his winter boots for every day wear. He loves them so much he saves them for weekends with his jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots., 20 April 2012
These boots are great quality. I own a pair of them in black for work as a security guard, easily covering 5 miles a day while patrolling and I've never had any pain or discomfort. Would highly recommend them. Also nice to have them available in size 13.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Boots but beware size, 13 Oct 2011
Very good quality product, well made & good value for money. BEWARE!! Find local supplier to check sizing before you order.

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG BOOTS!, 24 Sep 2014
CAT are my preferred brand of footwear. They make good long lasting products made out of quality materials.

Their sizes are generous and width fitting is broad. For someone with Size 14 (UK) and very broad feet; not having tight footwear is something to be prized.

As usual they do take a short while to "wear in" but they're doing that after only a week or so of use.

Recommended 100%