5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I am completely blown away by how lovely this ring is! Groom2be loves it too! Such a bargain and it fits perfectly! Now it means we can spend more money on mine!
Published on 9 May 2011 by 28 year old lady

3.0 out of 5 stars Elegant but
It's delivered in a simple and very nice little box that holds the ring well. The ring is comfortable to wear and is very elegant! It's a beautiful and simple design that is very eye catching!

However, I wish it had stayed that way!

Published on 12 Mar. 2013 by Finn94

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 May 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Purchase, 9 Mar. 2010
Mrs. L. L. Robertson (UK) - See all my reviews
My husband has a serious metal allergy & has been unable to wear a wedding ring before I purchased this item. He has never looked back since & because he has recently lost a lot of weight training for a body building competition, his previous ring is now too big... easy solution... I'm now on to purchase the same ring again, only this time in a smaller size. Wonderful service from this company & an absolutely fantastic product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value!, 30 July 2012
I bought this as a replacement wedding ring for my husband as his original one no longer fits. I intended it to be temporary until I could afford a really decent gold one, but this one looks amazing and if it maintains its appearance I don't think we'll ever bother replacing it at all!

It is slightly greyer/darker than white gold - but super, super shiny! Titanium isn't supposed to really lose this shinyness, but we'll see. It has the look of a very heavy-weight gold ring (the kind that would cost at least £300, not the thin, easily-bent cheap ones) and despite the fact it's much lighter than the gold equivelent, it feels really sturdy. My husband prefers the fact it's lighter, and that being titanium it shouldn't ever need polished or get a dent in it.

Wish I'd thought about exploring other metals when buying his original wedding ring. Titanium is clearly far superior to gold if you just want a plain band.

My husband loves it (I have not told him what an amazing bargain it was - shh!)

5.0 out of 5 stars "The Ring", 1 Oct. 2010
B. Ogg "book junkie" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This ring is beautiful and also VERY comfortable to wear--I would highly recomend these rings to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars "WOW", 11 Aug. 2010
B. Ogg "book junkie" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This ring was bought as a present for me and it is what it says it is in the description, a beautifully light and very comfortable ring to wear, I would give it 10 stars if I could and would DEFINATELY recomend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Ring, 29 July 2010
O. ALQUSAYER (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a fantastic titanium ring, very light and inexpensive. Also it is very good for those who have a metal allergy. Looks exactly as pictured, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light, exactly as pictured., 7 July 2009
R. Smith (England) - See all my reviews
Not much to say except be aware of how light titanium is. Otherwise there are no surprises with this ring which looks exactly as pictured.

3.0 out of 5 stars Elegant but, 12 Mar. 2013

However, I wish it had stayed that way!

After a few weeks I noticed it was covered heavily in scratches, not deep but many shallow ones. It was not specifically subjected to heavy wear by any means, just every day wear and tear. Although I must say the ring still looks very striking, in light the scratches are hardly noticeable and I'm very fond of it!

The alloy used is obviously not that rich in titanium, and that is reflected by the price! But for the price, its a bargain and it is worth it. Just wish it had stayed perfectly smooth!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality standard style ring, 24 July 2012
This ring suits me perfectly. Got it as a ring for myself getting married.
Very happy with it. Has taken a little time getting used to wearing it but I think thats because Iv never worn a ring before.
I recommend to all looking for a standard style ring.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great ring but an expensive hassle if the sizing isn't right, 14 Oct. 2012
John Jasper (UK) - See all my reviews
I cannot fault the ring nor the price but getting a proper fit via online shopping is a bit hit and miss. I got sized at a local jewellery shop and then ordered that size online. I received the ring overnight but was disappointed to find it was too loose. I took the ring to my local shop and they kindly checked the size and found that it was halfway between the advertised size and the next size up. But the real problem was that the ring gauge was wider than this 6mm ring which meant that a smaller size was needed to get the same fit.

I printed Amazon's ring sizing printout but found that to be too inaccurate to be of much use. Following their instructions to the tee, using the ring they sent me, I would have guessed that the V was actually a W size. Everytime you get it wrong, it costs you £6.10 to return the ring and I could see the possibility of a £16.00 ring costing me £34 and a couple weeks of agro before getting it right. In the end, I ordered one from the local shop for £50 and had a perfect fit within a few days. In hindsight, I could have ordered the three smaller sizes from this site and, assuming one fit correctly, just returned the other two saving the ordering delays and still come in cheaper than the local shop but in the end, I got what I wanted for a decent price.