5.0 out of 5 stars For a showroom appearance
If you simply want to wash your car then there are shampoos available that are a fraction of the cost of Autoglym. However, if you value the look of your car and wish to maintain it in a showroom appearance then invest in this product.
Published on 26 Mar 2012 by Clive

3.0 out of 5 stars but didnt produce as much lather on the car as I would have liked. Was slightly dissapointed as it is an autoglym ...
Works ok, but didnt produce as much lather on the car as I would have liked. Was slightly dissapointed as it is an autoglym product
Published 15 days ago by Jay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars For a showroom appearance, 26 Mar 2012
Clive - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Autoglym 1L Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner (Automotive)
A small amount of Autoglym Shampoo in a bucket of water swiftly strips away any dirt/dust that dulls the appearance of the paintwork on your car and when rinsed away it leaves the surface with a lasting shine.
Periodically, I follow the shampooing with a coat of Autoglym Super Resin Polish - this first rate product imparts a long lasting protective shiny barrier of waxes on the paintwork that do not get stripped away by regular use of the Autoglym Shampoo. Both products work hand in hand with each other brilliantly to maintain that 'new look' appearance that you will get pleasure from whenever you return to your car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Autoglym 1L Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner (Automotive)
Very pleased with this product. I am slightly biased as I have many Autoglym items but quite simply they all work well. I bought a brand new Mercedes and wanted to get the best products I could find and was confused with all the hype but I bought Mer products as this was of German origin and would work well with my German car.... sadly no! After several attempts the finish was. 'Creamy and hazy'. So I stripped the car, well a car valeted had to and he used Autoglym! I now use Autoglym and found them to be superior. I use the Wax, Aqua Wax, Super Resin Polish, Wheel Cleaner, Conditioner Car Wash, Tyre Dressing, Car Freshener, Insect Remover, Glass Polish and now the Screen Wash. I tend to buy from Amazon but often Halfords have 3 for 2 so it's worth looking. All in all I am very pleased with Autoglym and have never had a bad experience with them, quite the opposite on fact. I do not work for Autoglym but it probably reads like it. My purpose in writing this amount is that I have found the reviews on Amazon very useful when buying off Amazon and try to ensure others who read this piece do not get a bad experience and costs by using other products that may big be as good and provide value for money such as you get from Autoglym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Autoglym bodywork shampoo conditioner, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Autoglym 1L Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner (Automotive)
I bought the product in November 2013 and have used it each week since, it is now January 2014. I always pressure wash with my Karcher before and after using the product, before to remove any road residue, after to rinse away the shampoo. I use a bucket of warm water and put a couple of capfuls extra to the recommended dose. I dry the car with the Hi-Tec Microfibre drying towel.

The product has a pleasant smell and seems to work well. I find that it does not foam a lot, but, like the smell, I do not find that important.

I am a happy bunny, started using this product after claying the car. This product works for me and I would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Autoglym 1L Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner (Automotive)
Buy Autoglym for my partner every christmas as it's quite dear, but worth the money.
A little goes a long way so it lasts for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !!, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Autoglym 1L Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner (Automotive)
Awesome product! lathers up, i used 2 capfuls the first time but could easily get away with the one!

smells good as well! not that i go around sniffing my bodywork but its a another feather in the autoglym cap.

I use this with autoglym rapid detailer and it shines great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the best, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Autoglym 1L Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner (Automotive)
Started using this some time ago. Washed the car several times and found it to be up to the usual autoglym high standards, having tried other cleaners in the past. Only thing I notice there is not a lot of foam with this cleaner but I'm not concerned as it cleans the car well. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shampoo supreme, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Autoglym 1L Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner (Automotive)
This product was recommended by my car supplier at purchase and I have used it, and its associated polish, for some years now.
Recommend it highly and at this price................!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Autoglym 1L Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner (Automotive)
I've used it several times now and it cleans immaculately. I use the Autoglym polish with it and in the extremely dusty environment of Ouagadougou it helps protect the bodywork from the abrasion that is guaranteed to wear the paintwork over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the bunch, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Autoglym 1L Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner (Automotive)
I first dicovered Autoglym products when I used to run,variously, American Cars and Hot Rods. All show cars so they had to look good!
All the products used gave THE best results over ALL the others on the market. Still using them many years on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Autoglym, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Autoglym 1L Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner (Automotive)
I have been using autoglym for a very long time it is the only thing I will wash my car with.It leaves the car gleaming and I can't fault it in any way,this is a very good product with a good price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›