5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine <16 degrees C for >1Hour - swimming goggles
My goggles are bottom of the range Speedo, UV + Ant-Fog but the anti-fog just doesn't work. Never did.
So no need to spend a lot of money on goggles if you have this product.

A few tips that took me a few years to perfect. I'm one of the few people who doesn't have anti-fog spittle!!!
1. Spray on, rub with finger before changing, so leave for about 5...
Published 21 months ago by J. Fagan

3.0 out of 5 stars Pump action does not work. Good anti-fog
The pump action did not work on my bottle. I dabbed it on using a finger, which is just about OK. The anti-fog properties are good, even in open water over a long distance.
Published on 22 July 2010 by idwod

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine <16 degrees C for >1Hour - swimming goggles, 2 Sept. 2013
J. Fagan (Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cressi Antifog Spray (Sports)
So no need to spend a lot of money on goggles if you have this product.

1. Spray on, rub with finger before changing, so leave for about 5 minutes. Rinse briefly when you get in. Use the product every time.
2. If you're warm before you get in, don't put goggles on for 2-3 minutes - allow face to cool down. Stops any perspiration condensing on the cold goggles.
3. When putting on and adjusting goggles, hold your breath! Mostly we're spluttering and gasping when adjusting goggles and treading water - but even a slight amount of breath will condense on the inside, so don't do it.

I can now swim for 3-4K in open water < 16 degrees without ever touching my goggles and they stay crystal clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SPRAY! WORTH BUYING., 27 Jun. 2009
KAREN J. HATCH (South Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cressi Antifog Spray (Sports)
Great spray - it is like having a new pair of swimming goggles again. Spray before each use, rub mist around with finger and rinse off. Very easy!! I'll be def buying more when this bottle runs out!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pump action does not work. Good anti-fog, 22 July 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear View Vista, 28 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Cressi Antifog Spray (Sports)
This product really works,unlike the one I was previously using of a well known brand name! I thought if it wasn't going to work (like the previous brand)I would have to purchase some new goggles; but no, it really does what it says on the container. Fantastic!

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 27 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Cressi Antifog Spray (Sports)
I had fairly new goggles that very quickly started fogging up everytime I went swimming. It was spoiling my exercise. I now use this spray each time I go swimming and have no problems at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 30 Dec. 2012
Crumpy (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
My original 4 star review, with an update below-

I swim regularly (between 2-7 times per week) and one of my pet hates is when my goggles mist up! This product does help prevent fogging but it seems to replace the misting with slight smears. I use it every time I am getting ready to go for a swim.
I just give it one squirt per eye cup, wipe it around for a few seconds with my fingers, wait a few seconds and then rinse under a tap.
If you swim and your goggles mist up then this could be right for you.
Overall I'm pleased with it's performance for the price.

*Update*

I no longer use this product as I have discovered a much easier and cheaper way of de-misting my goggles that actually works better. All you need to do is to use cheap liquid soap. I use budget handwash that costs around 39p for 500ml! I put in one drop per goggle lense, rub it in a little both sides with my fingers, then rinse. I also give them another rinse just before I put them on. I find that my method works much better than this anti fog spray as it doesn't leave smears.

Warning- if you use my budget method DO NOT FORGET TO RINSE THE GOGGLES THOUROUGHLY, otherwise you will have very sore eyes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 April 2012
This review is from: Cressi Antifog Spray (Sports)
I just can't rate this product enough. I bought expensive goggles supposedly Ultra Antifogging. the first pair were great although i did have to wipe them clean after first few lengths and then they'd be ok for rest of my swim. After about 6 months they began to fog up after about every 5 to 10 lengths. So I bought a new pair - they fogged after only every two lengths or so despite wiping, spitting on lenses, tightening the straps etc. So in desperation I bought some of this spray. WONDERFUL!!!!! One spray, and for the whole swim, no fogging at all, clear vision and it was brilliant. Thank you Cressi

5.0 out of 5 stars antifog spray, 13 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Cressi Antifog Spray (Sports)
do a lot of swimming and found it annoying that after a few months goggles would start misting up. bought this spray , very easy to use, just spray it on and instantly restored the anti fog coating. wears off again in a few months depending how often you swim, just reapply, enough in the bottle for numerous applications.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cressi Antifog Spray, 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Cressi Antifog Spray (Sports)
This product makes a big difference to my daily swimming sessions, I don't have to keep stopping to clear my goggles. I give them a quick spray once a week, perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars good but dosn't last longer than just over half hour, 11 May 2010
A. Gladkov (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cressi Antifog Spray (Sports)
the spray helps to reduce goggle fogging while swimming once their original coating wears off, but it doesn't stay so effective for long - after 30-40 min the goggles start getting misty again. For the not so professional swimmer that should generally suffice.

Andre (London, UK)