Format: DVD|Change

on 8 April 2009
My 2 year old daughter loves this dvd and will watch it again and again.
on 2 March 2010
This is a great dvd containing 3 episodes and a Little Einsteins episode. Would have been nice to have a bit more Mickey but what there is is useful as not everyone has Disney chanel and if visiting friends my daughter can still watch her favourite shows either on TV or PC.
on 1 March 2010
I bought this for my four month old daughter after she had seen an episode at my mother's on Sky. She loves it, particularly the singing.
on 16 January 2010
I ordered this dvd for my 2 year old son and he loves it, he watched it nearly every day. I would definately reccommend this dvd to other parents whose kids like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and even to parents whose kids may not have seen it before.
on 3 June 2010
hay all mum this is a very good dvd. i got this for my two kids one
is 3 and
the other is 2 well i have more time to do things sit down and have
a little fun as well .my kids love it over and over boy it's good to have mickey
on 6 February 2011
perfect my 18 month old loves mickey mouse and absolutely loves this its played all day long and even at bed time :) it is the same on play house disney but by being on a dvd means it can be played at any time of the day.
on 2 August 2013
I bought this for my disabled brother who is mickey mouse obsessed, and I have to say its great. He loves it. It was delivered quickly, It really is great I recommend this anyone who has a mickey fan.
on 8 February 2009
My little girl absolutely loves this. Would recommend to anyone who's child likes mickey mouse clubhouse :)
on 28 December 2009
My son has enjoyed watching this DVD which he got for Xmas. He's thrilled that it has the songs at the beginning and end of each episode. Excellent purchase.
on 3 September 2009
I was extreamly happy with this as at the end of it little einstines was also on it, and it plays over and over again, my son loves it.