on 5 November 2014
Filled with water immediately and it felt like you were kicking with balloons on your feet. I take size 10 shoes and the large are too roomy. Will give one more try folding them down 3 times to make them tight around ankle. Used them without a wetsuit.
Gave them one more try in 10 degree water with folded over down to ankle bone. Together with elastic bands around the instep, it provided a tighter seal and stopped them ballooning. This was great so have revised rating from 2 star to 4 star!
on 30 January 2015
The item I got did not look like the picture advertised
They were too small (I’m a size 10 UK)
They are short (Only go over your ankle – The picture would make you believe they are longer)

Item returned.
on 8 December 2013
very good for my water aerobics love them I no longer slip in the water .I would highly recamend them to anyone
on 25 April 2014
I bought these socks for use in an outrigger. I have used them a few times and don't think about them until I take them off as they are very comfortable and my feet stay warm throughout. Recently this was a three hr session on the sea. Not sure about durability yet but the seem well construted and I recon they'll last at least s full year being used a minimum of three times a week.
on 25 September 2014
very comfortable, work well with my scuba fins
on 16 November 2015
Excellent value for a quality product
on 2 March 2015
lovely and comfy inside my boots