5.0 out of 5 stars Great - miles better than baggy shorts
These are great. Buy them if you are any sort of reasonable swimmer at all. I had been swimming in a pair of baggy swimming shorts from which all the elasticity had departed, but I didn't expect the difference between them and these sleek figure hugging shorts to be so dramatic.

Without exerting myself any more than usual I was clocking in 45 seconds quicker...
Published on 6 Feb 2012 by Mark Loughridge

3.0 out of 5 stars speedo is speedo
confortable and durable swimm suit, the new fabric from speedo last more now, the only problem is the needlework is not as durable as the fabric so now i have holes instead of loose fabric swimmears might understand me
Published 5 months ago by Rodrigo Cavero

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these Speedo's, 3 Sep 2014
Steve Prior (Wiltshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love these Speedo's. They fit beautifully and are snug against my leg. I measured my waist before ordering this size because other reviewers had suggested it was important to get it right. Given their tightness, I can see that it would cause a problem getting a good fit otherwise.

Can't really fault these jammer's at all and glad I bought them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Modest and streamlined, 10 Nov 2011
Having recently learned to swim and still frustratingly stuck in the "improver" category, I decided it was probably time to ditch the faithful bermuda shorts and go for something more sport specific. I'm glad I did. Time per length improved immediately by nearly 15% for the same effort. Putting vanity to one side, I had measured waist size (around the belt-line) and ordered on that basis. The fit is snug and comfortable. The waist cord will tighten a little, useful for security in the open water. There's an integral 'ball bag' to stop one's tackle drifting too far from its moorings and upsetting stroke rhythm. One snag though is when you revert from freestyle to breast stroke. The extra length in the leg leads to a tightening in the gusset which tends to release with an alarming >snap<. The first time this happened, I thought I'd bust a seam, but it seems that the stitching is strong enough to withstand such abuse. Since then, I've taken to wearing the leg tops pulled in to the groin area to keep flexibility in the gusset, practical and remarkably flattering too. In all, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality comfortable trunks, 10 July 2014
I have been using these for months now and I am very satisfied. They fit me comfortably and a simple bow-knot makes them stay on firmly. They are very smooth and water-repellent which is great - the quality you expect from Speedo.

Overall very satisfied, I love swimming in these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Great service and great trunks fit nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Shorts, 23 Jun 2014
These shorts are good quality and like others have said on reviewing them. Do make sure you order your normal waist size. Already getting better times as there no drag wearing these streamlined shorts.

3.0 out of 5 stars speedo is speedo, 23 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shorts, much more flattering than speedos!, 23 Jun 2014
A. Elliott - See all my reviews
Got these to use in the pool and also under my wetsuit for open water swimming.
As you expect from a brand like Speedo, the quality is good and they are well made.
I've had these for a few months now with regular wear and washing and they are still working well.
If you like to swim properly (i.e. swimming lengths rather than just messing around in the pool on holiday), then these are a good idea until you get the swimmers body and want to start wearing swimming trunks !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Speedo's usual quality, 11 Jun 2014
Mr. Anthony J. Fields (Ellesmere Port, Cheshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Speedo's usual good quality, expect they will last. I usually wear them under my wetsuit, ideal for this. Will probably order another

5.0 out of 5 stars Good jammers, 31 May 2014
These are great jammers for everyday use. I have not had any problems with them after about 6 months, so I am satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than saggy baggies, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Speedo Men's Endurance+ Jammer (Sports Apparel)
I have returned to swimming recently after many years of dry land. I have been wearing the trad saggy baggy water shorts which are akin to wearing a pair of jimjams when you are water safety training at school. I bit the bullet and decided to go for the sleeker swimwear. I had read previous reviews regarding sizing, and was surprised to find the first pair I bought were actually too big. I repurchased a size smaller.
I am well impressed, does not feel like I am dragging a wet duvet round the pool, nor do they feel like they would fall off when you climb out the pool.
So good I'm gonna buy another pair!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›