4.0 out of 5 stars Great album, leaves me needing more!
I originally saw this band at Reading Festival and they blew my socks off. I got home, and immediatly brought the album.

To hear the tracks that I had gone crazy to live, Doomed Now, Lets Make Out, Rockstars to name a few are just as crisp, and are truely Rock and Dance crossed over in genius fasion

Where this album faulters, is the Jekyll and Hyde...
Published on 8 Jun 2009 by Mr. L. A. Hunt

1.0 out of 5 stars Not that great
I'm a big fan of Daft Punk and was recommended this album. I found it got boring very quickly as there's not enough variation, or much depth to the tunes.

Does it offend you, yeah? No it's too tiresome for that.
Published 24 months ago by Gonzo's girl

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album, leaves me needing more!, 8 Jun 2009
Mr. L. A. Hunt "Funkadelia2000" (Bristol, U.K) - See all my reviews

Where this album faulters, is the Jekyll and Hyde like faces of this Album. The one side is the Rocking tracks, the other are the more sombre (not slow) tracks, which sound kinda similar, Making you wonder, did they run out of ideas? I hope not, as they really are a cracking new british band.

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll be glad you got into it though!, 15 July 2013
Amazing album from one of the most adventurous and imaginative groups around. Mixing ripping rock with erratic electro the songs are a collection of funny yet dark, driving yet fresh examples of what can be done if a little time and thought and skill are put in.

Cracking album

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 31 Mar 2013
Brought this Album because I originally downloaded it illegally when i was younger and have felt dirty ever since. It was also one of my favourite albums. Well worth a listen

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more than a Klaxon comparison, 13 Feb 2011
Truly original. Listen for yourself. Buy it. Love it. Done deal. Keenly awaiting the new album

*The Monkeys are Coming*

4.0 out of 5 stars Great nu rave with some boy band intrusions, 27 Mar 2008
R. B. Moore "rmoore322" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
First of all, can I just repeat the message - if you get a chance to see them live, go! They turn up on stage looking 19, with hoodies, keyboards, guitars etc and just bring so much energy. Blew me away.

Anyway, the album is a bit of a mix. You've got nu-rave electronic mash ups like Battle Royal, We Are Rockstars and Let's Make Out, which are just great. Air meets Chemical Brothers meets Prodigy. Guitars, decks, samples, effects all over the vocals. Inventive, fresh, just exciting new music. Beating the Klaxons out of sight. And then you've got boy band pop punk tunes like Dawn of the Dead and Being Bad. It's an odd mix. An identity crisis being played out on record. Most of it is really good but the odd couple of tunes just don't fit, and are a bit lame really, imho.

I just hope that they go the hardcore route and don't sell out.

Oh, and go see them live. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I knew what I was getting myself into!, 24 April 2008
The Mews (Notts, England) - See all my reviews
Awesome awesome album.
Having downloaded weird science and we are rockstars some time back, i decided that Leeds Fest was the time to finally see them. They were immense. Not what i was expecting either. I get the feeling most of the people in the tent didnt know what was going on, but most loved it.
I cant get enough of high energy music (sounds naff written here), i always want to hear something that sounds like the band has loved every minute of what they were doing and put everything into it. This has it, all of it, everything!
Let's make out is my stand-out track, but it's all excellent. I quite like hadouken because they are stupid and arent ashamed of making something to fill a hole (music-wise), but they arent a patch on these guys.
As many people have already said 'This is real Nu-rave' or at least what it should be!

4.0 out of 5 stars wrong = DJ Dave Boring "I'm the Chairman of the Bored", 20 Jun 2009
Liam marney "nomorelogic" (Wales , U.K) - See all my reviews
this is a brilliant electronic rock band and the reason they called the band does it offend you is not because the think their music is offensive it is because they named it after a qoute on the office when ricky gervais said "does it offend you, my drinking ?" so before you start slagging them off, buy a penis , stick it on and go **** yourself :P

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the real Nu Rave!, 21 Mar 2008
After reading various reviews, I was a little bit worried, but I' so glad I got it anyway! This is pure electro rock gold! The perfect rock version between Daft Punk and Justice. They really define Nu Rave so much more than the Klaxons or Test - Icles managed. If you like electro, or most forward moving indie bands (Foals etc) then you'll love this!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 14 Mar 2008
stupid effin name, they sound like something nathan barley would say and hence would be cool in the capital if we were 3 years prior. In spite of this comes good tunes, highly recommended, and so far not ruined by that little kid down the road who copies what i like. (this may only apply to me).

4.0 out of 5 stars electro-punks, 22 Mar 2008
J. Bollington (sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
forget klaxons and hadouken!, this is the real deal.

the best thing I can describe it as is electro-punk, not dissimilar to fat of the land era prodigy, or perhaps some of the KLF's more rockier moments
This is a truly great album with some great songs which are almost guaranteed to make you want dance, for example we are rockstars, weird science, with a heavy heart etc.

The only criticism I can make is that some of the songs feel a bit, well, poppy. Dawn of the dead and being bad feels pretty good both feel a bit out of place on an album as fierce as this one. but don't let this put you off, as the rest of the tracks are absolute stormers, and if they are playing anywhere near you SEE THEM. Their live show is second to none.

You Have No Idea What You're Getting
You Have No Idea What You're Getting by Does It Offend You, Yeah? (Audio CD - 2008)
Click for more info