5.0 out of 5 stars My first try of creatine
No stomach cramps no bloating no loading. Muscles look and feel pumped during and after workout, helped achieve extra reps and increased weights instantly. Will definitely re-order...
Published on 29 May 2012 by gymfreak

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
ok
Published 26 days ago by Miss K

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My first try of creatine, 29 May 2012
This review is from: All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX 750mg 120 Capsules (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product , pretty efficient, 4 Aug 2013
Product made good effect on muscles, easy to take cause of capsules. Good ratio quality price for 240 capsules. Will rebuy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 24 Jun 2013
Product is very convenient to use and does exactly what it says on the tin. Will buy again in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars great product + great cost = one happy buyer, 22 May 2014
Been taking this for a month now but iv only been doing cardiovascular and ill notice my legs are alot more defined and alot more stronger. Really looking forward to weight training soon as i feel this will help reach my fitness goals. This is alot better then the basic monohydrate and i feel that all American has a great product. I did my reach on this before buying it and i was shock to find a low amount of negative feedback and now i know why. All American efx thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results, 27 July 2014
D. keir "little big" (scotland) - See all my reviews
I was going to wait until this product stopped giving me huge gains to write a review, but the gains keep coming every workout. First I have tried many creatine products, and this one is by far the best. With regular creatine monohydrate i receive no gains even when mixed with large mounts of simple sugar, creatine ethyl ester seemed to give decent gains though as well as Cell-Tech. The gains with these were about 7% increase in strength in first week, then they would stop after this short period. With Kre Alkalyn though every workout I seem to gain large amounts of strength, and I recover quicker, so I can train each muscle group twice a week. Results so far are an increase in squat from 95kg to 120kg, bench from 105 kg to 117.5kg, bent over row 75kg for 5 reps to 92.5 kg for 6 reps to name few, and this is over 13 days. I have no doubt in my mind that these will all be beaten the net time I workout.
Also it says on the tub to have one before nod after, this is wrong unless you are very small and skinny take two before and after workouts. If you are large three before and after would be a good idea.
My protein intake was 1 gram per pound of body weight, and lots of calories.

4.0 out of 5 stars Creatine, 27 Dec 2013
Does what it says on the bottle.....I will be ordering more in the future. Much cheaper online than in the shops

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablets, 16 Dec 2013
I bought these online for my boyfriend and he liked them alot - took a little while to be delievered but then they did come from america but i was very pleased with this product

4.0 out of 5 stars No bloating, 12 Mar 2013
Mr. J. Virdi "jaspal_virdi" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Had a problem with Creatine Mono which would cause my face to bloat unbelievably after only a few days use. This doesn't cause bloat and does give me a bit more juice during my sets. Won't go back to mono.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 July 2014