5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 14 May 2013
I used these little babies when climbing up in Mount Scafell and the lake district in the rain and the snow and they were perfect.

They are a must buy and have when hiking and trekking along the mountains

5.0 out of 5 stars tuff bags mittens, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Extremities Tuff Bags Waterpooof Windproof Over Mittens Black (Sports)
i wear these over my woolen mitts and my hands lovely and warm/dry.i do suffer from cold hands so these have been ideal

5.0 out of 5 stars Tuff Bags Over Mittens / Gloves, 3 Dec 2012
Mr. S. Hanvy - See all my reviews
Tuff Bags Over Mittens / Gloves

These over mitts are brilliant. I bought them recently from the Cotswolds outdoor shop on sale for 29, but they are too good not to review online.

I ride a 600cc motorbike in all weathers, and I just put those over my normal leather gloves - they give me instant wind proofing (which is the main issue for me) as driving a half fared bike all year around means my hands get *&^%^%$% cold.

Case study:
Drove 350 miles from Portsmouth to Newcastle in temps ranging from 0-3 degrees C - adding in the wind chill of motorway speeds and you are looking at -10 at least - hands OK, cold but not painful.

These gloves don't fix the problem entirely as you would need heated gloves to do that, but they give me a lot longer on the bike before i have to stop and warm up (usually stop for petrol/navigation etc anyway)

Textured interior is great, really grippy.

Only problem is that there is no wiper on the thumb for my visor, but that is to be expected as they were not designed for bikers.

5/5 stars

* Waterproofing not tested yet, expected good though given other performance.