5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gloves but a bit on the large Size, 28 Oct 2014
Mr. John Bell - See all my reviews
I don't know if its just me but these seemed a bit on the large size for Medium Size Gloves nether the less the Gloves in general were great so sent these back and asked for a Small Size. When they came pardon the punch but the Small Size they fitted me like a Glove.......Lol. They are very warm when on as well. Don't know what they are like to wear in the very cold weather or when it is raining but looking at how well they are made and also at keeping my hands warm I will think that these will do the job of keeping my hands warm and dry in the coming cold weeks ahead. Would highly recommend these at the this price too but if like me you don't have large hands get the next smaller size down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic trusted item, 1 Mar 2014
These gloves are the best available for hill walking and scrambling imho. Last weekend they even did me all day for an iced-in shot blasted full winter traverse of the 5 Munro Ben Lawers ridge because I was too lazy to change to my full mountain gloves. Retain warmth, have good grip, strong and well made. Yes pricey, but you're paying for peace of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite gloves, 6 Oct 2013
Hardly need another pair except in extreme winter climbing conditions. I also have ski gloves from extremities and between the two pairs and some merino inners I'm covered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Dec 2014
I love these gloves. Very comfortable a warm.