5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves for outdoor activities
Published 18 months ago by Jon

1.0 out of 5 stars Loses the sticky very quickly
Very disappointed with these: I expected them to be warm and give good grip for driving. The sticky print started coming off very quickly (no I'm not a rally driver) and they aren't particularly warm. They are a very nice fit, but they have failed to fulfil the purpose that I bought them for. Cannot recommend.
Published on 27 Oct 2011 by 2wheels aremorefun

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves for outdoor activities, 28 Dec 2012
I'm on my fourth pair (I keep loosing them!). I use them for cycling and hill walking and would highly recommend them for outdoor activities. The stretch fabric gives a really good fit and is wind resistant (not windproof). On the inside there's a layer of fleece for warmth. I also keep a pair of "Extremities Tuff Bag Over Mitts" in my backpack to put over the top of them when it's raining.

1.0 out of 5 stars Loses the sticky very quickly, 27 Oct 2011