5.0 out of 5 stars Golds Gym Training Gloves x large
These are great gloves but glad I read someone else's review beforehand. I ordered x large whereas normally I'd be a medium or large - they fit well and have good support over the back of the hand aswell as wrist.

Published on 20 April 2009 by Jonathan Hirst

2.0 out of 5 stars Small Hands
If you have very small hands these are the gloves for you. I had to return the gloves as the XL were too small. XL in other gloves are fine. The stitching does not seem secure either. I also understand that the dye comes out in the wash easily. Gloves do look great though! And great service from NWS.
Published on 23 Feb 2009 by R. Caudwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Golds Gym Training Gloves x large, 20 April 2009
This review is from: Golds Gym Adjustable Gel Grip Glove - X Large (Misc.)

For the circuit I am doing at the moment which incorporates weights and some punch-bag work they are great as they provide enough protection for the hands when boxing

2.0 out of 5 stars Small Hands, 23 Feb 2009
R. Caudwell - See all my reviews
This review is from: Golds Gym Adjustable Gel Grip Glove - X Large (Misc.)