5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
I bought this as my husband wanted a "white metal" ring instead of the yellow gold. This is perfect - brilliant price and it looks like platinum and the diamond accent in the middle also adds to the look of it. Very light weight but extremely durable - highly recommend.
Published on 19 Sep 2009 by Angel

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Not what I expected. Returned.
Published 11 days ago by Maria

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 19 Sep 2009
Angel (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gents wedding ring, 22 Nov 2009
This review is from: Titanium Court 0.02ct Diamond Matt 5mm Ring - Size Q (Jewellery)
My wife bought this for me as a replacement for my original ring, it's plain and simple, which is what i prefere in gents jewellery, inexpensive and comfortable on the finger especially if you have small hands where a large broad wedding band might look " too chunky ".

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 7 Mar 2011
Bought this as my wedding ring as I wanted something different from the classic plain gold ring. It looks absolutely great and original and its design is simple but elegant and very scratch-resistant since it's not too shiny.

It's also very comfortable due to its beveled edge. If you need a beautiful yet unexpensive ring, this is a great choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mainly Good, 22 Nov 2010
For our purpose as a male engagement ring, to be worn for a couple of years until the wedding band replaces it, it suits us very well. The price was in a good bracket for a temporary, but nice ring. The edges are nicely curved to prevent grazing the skin. The diamond in the centre gives the groom a chance to decide whether they like having a centre for the ring and something to fiddle with, or whether they get annoyed with turning it round to face the whole time and want their wedding band to be universal the whole way round.

This ring is also available in a greater variety of sizes than wholesalers such as Argos.

After a few months of wear the matt finish is getting scratched and I imagine this will get worse as time goes on but I have not experienced this yet. If you don't mind this and your wedding band needs to be at a low cost then this is a very good choice for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring, 23 Feb 2013
G. Shearer - See all my reviews
My fiancee got me this ring to wear as an engagement ring and I must say its a nice ring. Feels really comfortable to wear and a nice looking design. Very happy with this

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect :), 1 Dec 2011
I brought this my fiance, he loved it, looks great and fits perfect. really happy with this ring best one i have seen. worth every penny :)

5.0 out of 5 stars FITS NICELY, 22 Oct 2011
Thank you for the perfect condition this item arrived,very nicely placed in a enclosed cushioned box. Great speedy service. this Ring would look good on any mans hand or womens for that matter. Thanx Again

5.0 out of 5 stars Too good! A bargain!, 1 Jan 2011
Bought this to be my weeding ring. The shape is perfect. The finish is very good, since it is not to shiny and also the scratches can not be seen easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Perfect, 9 Dec 2014
Utterly perfect! So comfortable and light, the perfect engagement ring for both man and woman. My partner and I decided to go with these rings as we are both known for being a little clumsy and heavy handed with jewellery. Fits my skinnys finger well and looks very elegant and classy, whilst at the same time it suits my partners chubby fingers and looks very simple and masculine. A lot of people have already mistaken them for platinum and the diamond is a lovely little sparkler, very eye-catching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 26 Jun 2014
Love it! I bought the for my fiancé and a surprise replacement for his engagement ring, it fits perfectly (that's hard for him with this small thin fingers) it looks lovely on him and not too chunky at all :) Fast delibery too, ordered Wednesday got it by Friday. Very please indeed!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›