5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I purchased this ring as a present and saved a lot of money in doing so. It was everything as described and was loved by the person i purchased it for. Thank you very much; I have added you to my favourites and will use you again.
Published on 21 Jan. 2010 by Jackie

3.0 out of 5 stars not up to scratch
My fiance likes titanium, but this was scratched and lost its look very quickly. I would not recommend this item
Published on 28 Dec. 2012 by Claire

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Jan. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely rings, 15 Dec. 2011
Ralf Scheidemantel (UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this ring in 2 different sizes for my partner and myself and we love them, very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 17 July 2013
Im a women and bought the identical one in hsamuel for £150 for our wedding and now has lost loads weight found this identical one. I thought I was being duped but its great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 Jan. 2012
This ring is amazing. Beutifull and value for money. I bought this ring as a present and the receiver was very happy :)

3.0 out of 5 stars not up to scratch, 28 Dec. 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item, 14 Jan. 2012
I cannot really review this item. It was supposed to be a Christmas present but when I received it I found I had received a signet ring with a row of diamonds on, not this band ring...... Totally different ring. I ordered a replacement ring which they sent, alas this also was the wrong ring! Now it was too late for christmas present. I'm still waiting for my refund and postage I paid to return both rings, from 25 days ago, it hasn't even been processed yet they keep informing me. All in all, I'm sure it would have been a lovely ring had I received but my money back would be nice thank you x