5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I am completely blown away by how lovely this ring is! Groom2be loves it too! Such a bargain and it fits perfectly! Now it means we can spend more money on mine!
Published on 9 May 2011 by 28 year old lady

3.0 out of 5 stars Elegant but
It's delivered in a simple and very nice little box that holds the ring well. The ring is comfortable to wear and is very elegant! It's a beautiful and simple design that is very eye catching!

However, I wish it had stayed that way!

Published 16 months ago by Finn94

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 May 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars "The Ring", 1 Oct 2010
B. Ogg "book junkie" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This ring is beautiful and also VERY comfortable to wear--I would highly recomend these rings to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value!, 30 July 2012
I bought this as a replacement wedding ring for my husband as his original one no longer fits. I intended it to be temporary until I could afford a really decent gold one, but this one looks amazing and if it maintains its appearance I don't think we'll ever bother replacing it at all!

It is slightly greyer/darker than white gold - but super, super shiny! Titanium isn't supposed to really lose this shinyness, but we'll see. It has the look of a very heavy-weight gold ring (the kind that would cost at least 300, not the thin, easily-bent cheap ones) and despite the fact it's much lighter than the gold equivelent, it feels really sturdy. My husband prefers the fact it's lighter, and that being titanium it shouldn't ever need polished or get a dent in it.

Wish I'd thought about exploring other metals when buying his original wedding ring. Titanium is clearly far superior to gold if you just want a plain band.

My husband loves it (I have not told him what an amazing bargain it was - shh!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Elegant but, 12 Mar 2013

However, I wish it had stayed that way!

After a few weeks I noticed it was covered heavily in scratches, not deep but many shallow ones. It was not specifically subjected to heavy wear by any means, just every day wear and tear. Although I must say the ring still looks very striking, in light the scratches are hardly noticeable and I'm very fond of it!

The alloy used is obviously not that rich in titanium, and that is reflected by the price! But for the price, its a bargain and it is worth it. Just wish it had stayed perfectly smooth!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 25 Jun 2012
Bought this as replacement to my slightly too large Ti wedding ring. That cost 110, this is 15 and there's no difference in quality. Comfortable to wear and resists scratches reasonably well. To me it appears slightly chunkier in the flesh than in the photo.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as a short term measure., 15 Feb 2014
Ring looks and feels great, however; i bought the ring in August and it sat in the box until we got married on 1st Feb.

It's now 15th Feb and the ring is covered in scratches and the 'coating' appears to be coming off. i work in an office so it's not as if i've wrecked it at work etc.

typical case of you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the money!, 28 Nov 2013
Having unfortunately recently lost my gold wedding ring that had been with me for 57 years, I decided on this plain 6mm ring, and in short, it look good. Some might think I pushed the boat out to purchase the ring, such is the quality and shine. I do like to have people guessing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ring for the price, 25 Nov 2013
J. Rawcliffe (England) - See all my reviews
Lost my wedding ting during the delivery of our first born. Didn't feel right without one so decided to get this while I save for a better replacement. Looks fine and fits well no rush to replace it.

5.0 out of 5 stars For snug fit choose smaller size than sizer indicates. Fantastic value for money., 25 July 2013
SnorkelParka (Norwich, England) - See all my reviews
Wedding bands are an optional extra in English law (for both parties) so one option is not to include these in getting married. I do, however, like the statement made by wearing one: "I'm proud to be hitched to a wonderful wife!" Traditionally, precious metals such as gold, platinum or silver are chosen at great expense. WHY? Titanium looks great, is more hard-wearing and resistant to crush-deformity - metaphors for a resilient marriage, and very practical for someone who has a manual job (warehouse/delivery). AND IT'S CHEAP! No-brainer for me.
I did take note of other reviewers and chose a size two smaller than the ring-sizer indicated (a Q rather than S) and find this is a comfortable snug fit.
Still a month to go before I'm married so not tested 'in the field' as yet, but I'm pretty confident that this ring will prove to be the right choice for me.
UPDATE! Two months of wearing have revealed that the polished surface dulls significantly, resulting in an appearance of pewter (think folk-singer's metal beer tankard). This will not suit everybody's taste but for me it's still a five star buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good appearance, great value, 10 July 2013
I bought this ring as a replacement for my gold wedding ring which I could no longer wear due to skin allergy. Titanium does not irritate skin and is very comfortable to wear.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›