on 26 October 2012
I found out about this product last time I was at home is Australia and was so pleaseed when I got back to the Uk to find that I can buy it here also. It really works I have this and the body / room mist. You can also use this on your pets I have a cat who gets "uptight / nervous" when we have guests staying and you can visibly see the difference in her behaviour once administered. I usually put TWO drops on her wet food and spray the mister onto my hand and then groom her to apply it. I was astonished when she strolled into the room and rubbed against our guests, purring before settling on my lap for a snooze - normally she would hide until the "coast was clear", when you have people staying a few days can be problamatic - glad to say this is a thing of the past now! You can also mist the carrier if going on a long car journey or to the vets. I must say I am partial to Emergency Essence myself it really helps any stressful situation.
on 9 April 2015
I am happy with this product. I had been getting very anxious about my exams and some other things that had upset me so I thought I'd try it. I think it did help me. The effects were quite subtle but I believe in the bush flower essences and feel that this product made life a bit easier for me at a difficult time.
on 17 August 2013
My daughters autistic. When she gets worked up I give this to her to calm her down. One of my daughters hates flying told me she's tried everything. I made her try it. She couldn't believe it worked.
on 4 January 2014
I like this product so much I have it on repeat order. I have recommended it to all my friends.
on 30 October 2015