on 23 June 2013
Well, this product, i could talk about for hours, but an example will prove my point..

i drove from my home to Glasgow recently in a thunderstorm...the rain was hitting the road surface so hard it was bouncing back up...SO...to the product and the example...

i use this product every time i wash and polish the car, Mmmm, about once or twice every fortnight...it leaves the screen and other glass, crystal clear and with a superb shine. In the thunderstorm, the rain "DID NOT" stick to the screen to the extent that i had my wipers on intermittant, with the lowest frequency wipe...and i felt safe visually. And, yes, before you ask the rain was hammering down, with large amounts of spray, from other cars, buses,and lorries.

As with "ALL" of the Autoglym range..."less is best"...you DON'T need to plaster the glass with the product,it won't work twice as well if you do, and will only result in wasted money. To apply, one squirt of the product on the side windows is plenty, two, or maybe three, for the front windscreen, and the back screen is about the same (my car is a Nissan Micra). Don't forget to use it on the inside of the car as well, it is surprising how much grime there is there. It is a simple "spray on, wipe off" product
on 26 October 2010
This product, though not cheap (nothing by Autoglym IS cheap!), does the job well and leaves glass crystal clear. After years of less than satisfactory cleaning of windscreen and other car windows with a range of other products, I found this excellent, though it does need quite hard rubbing. It is expensive but economical and can be used, say the makers, on a range of surfaces - not just car windows. Thoroughly recommended.
on 25 July 2012
i have tried almost every kind of glass cleaner available,then i saw auto glym products on sale so bought shampoo hd wax ect...,all i can say is forget the rest and try the best,what a result,my windows are stunning,no streaks or nothing,auto glym products are a little bit more money but the quality you get is worth it,once you try it you will be hooked on auto glym products ;)
on 13 August 2011
Surprisingly, Fast glass out of the large AG product range is one of the best they sell. After applying this to my windows it left a stunning shine and removed dirt you wouldn't of known was even there. You get 500ML for £4-5, so not cheap, but you don't need to apply much anyway.

5/5 go buy it
on 11 August 2012
good product value for money used on caravan windows leaves windows clean and sparkling and easy to remove dead flys and bugs also good on laptops and tv screeens.
on 10 January 2016
What am I reviewing: Autoglym Fast Glass 500ml

What is it: Glass Cleaner designed for automotive use

Order Date: 2nd January 2016

How much did it cost: £5.38

Who did i buy it from: Amazon.co.uk

How long did it take to arrive: 3 Days

What are the pro's:
No smear
Last for a long time
Dries very fast
Leaves glass sparklingly clean
No streaks
Great 500ml size
Trigger gives a nice fine spray

What are the con's:
None

Would I recommend this to others: YES

Will I buy this again: YES

Sum up the review:
I initially purchased this product a number of years ago when I purchased my first brand new car. It quickly became my favourite glass cleaning product. It's fast, leaves no smears nor streaks and it is great for cleaning the inside of your front windscreen. For those of us that clean's their cars on a regular basis, the inside of the windscreen is the worse part of the car to clean.
After using this a few times on my car I started using it inside the house. I have a huge mirror in my dining room and this is the only glass cleaner that can clean this leaving a sparkling smear free finish. Also, I have a glass double doors in between my lounge and dining room, this also is a nightmare to clean, but I use Fast Glass for that as well. I would stand up and say that Fast Glass is (in my opinion) the best glass cleaner on the market. Period.

Overall "D" Rating (1-10):10
("D" or "Darren" Rating scores from 1 to 10, "1" being the lowest and "10" being the highest)

Reviewed by Darren Hayes

Date reviewed: 10th January 2016
on 28 May 2011
Great product cleans car windows to an excellent shine. Very easy and quick to use. Also cleaned mirrors in home very good indeed.
on 17 September 2011
This is a great product just spray on any glass and wipe of no mess no streaks.Very easy to use .First Class Product.I would recommend to any body who looking for a good class cleaner.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 February 2016
I have tried just about every glass cleaner that can be found. Most will result in clean windows at the end of the day, but some are quicker than others, or easier. This cleaner is alcohol based. This is like the window cleaner by F-JAS (although that costs more) and means that this cleaner is very streak free and fast drying. You do not need to buff this with a dry cloth to really get a streak-free finish, you can see the wet streaks just vanish before your eyes, the alcohol doing what it does.

It also means you have a little less working time too, so you can't spray and wait a minute before wiping off. No horrible ammonia smell and effort required.

Definitely one of the best glass cleaners out there.

Made in the United Kingdom.
on 10 August 2011
It does exactly what I wanted-we have a motorhome with the plastic windows which are liable to scratch, this cleans them up beautifully.