on 5 March 2016
Don't buy. Doesn't 'grow' in water
on 12 January 2014
Got as a present for a friend. Great gift, not to be taken seriously. More care could be taken with the product face was extremely distorted, but it was a laugh.
on 6 April 2016
It did not turn my water to wine.
on 19 March 2016
It does not grow a real Jesus
on 15 December 2015
I felt blessed as this landed on my doormat. I never realised Jesus was so tiny, but it was ok - hes a grower not a shower
on 10 December 2014
Me Mammy will love this for Christmas x ahhh be Jesus the delivery was super impressive very quick!! Xx
on 11 June 2015
First off this little Jesus didn't arrive on his own, he was backed up by 12 people he kept on calling his 12 disciples. I had no idea what I was meant to say, Jesus was more than welcome into my home (i didn't have the heart to tell him the house was full). His disciples though, they didn't get in, but that didn't mean they left. I came home a number of times to find Jesus in my dinning room with all these disciples in my home! When I asked him what was going on he just smiled and said supper...... Well I'll tell you something this is his last supper in my home! He can't even cook anything which makes it worse. It's always just fish this and bread that. No variety I tell ya!

Ps: He did grow surprisingly quickly on just a diet of water
on 31 October 2015
When the Saviour came through my letterbox, I was filled with joy. A sacred and most holy joy. The Lord came to me in a package of card and plastic. When I put the Son of God into the water however, he performed a miracle before my eyes and walked across the surface of the water. It was a blessing to see <3 :)

But the enjoyment was not to last. He insisted that he do everything for me which lead to him only ever serving me communion wafers three times a day. When I asked for water, he kept handing me a glass of wine. He would also spontaneously start washing my feet, even if there were others in the same room. This was extremely embarrassing :(

He also invites 5000 people to come to my house to feed them with bread and kippers. It's not easy walking into my house to find several thousand middle-eastern people eating fish butties like they live here.

Also when it comes round to Christmas Day, he expects me to buy him gifts of Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh. I think what this guy doesn't understand is that money doesn't grow on trees.

After all these events, I ended up gathering some of my friends to build a wooden cross to crucify him again. But, unfortunately, my plan to get rid of Jesus was a waste of time as he came back three days later.

This item is awful, irritating and made me convert to Atheism. Don't buy this!!!!
(OK. In all seriousness, this is a funny item and looks great for a gift.)
on 8 March 2011
As a medically confirmed megalomaniac, I was up until recently convinced I was God. This product was perfect for me - after years of troubling cognitive dissonance over my inability to produce divine offspring, it was wonderful to be able to produce little godly lambs at will (or, at least, for the divine sum of a pint of ale per saviour).

Unsurprisingly, perhaps, through my use of this product I experienced a miraculous cure for said megalomania. As I filled my life with little messiahs* it dawned on me that they are all, in fact, me. The holy trinity has become the holy infinity. Rather than deluding myself with obsessive fantasies of my unique omnipotence, I came to see that I was of precisely the same value as a multitude of 12cm bits of dehydrated tat.

This revelation came at a cost, though. As my megalomania was quashed it has been replaced by troubling schizophrenic tendencies. Sharing my identity with so many little robed cherubim has its downsides I can tell you.

*Unfortunately it seems I am responsible for the hellishly low stock of this product. I have exacerbated the problem by breaking the last few Christs and pouring wine over them in the hope that they will feed the 5000 of you who are desperate to buy. It hasn't worked. Sorry.
on 27 May 2013
This was an amusing gift at a family party plenty of people found it funny and only one took offense however when it was placed in the water to grow it just did not happen it is still its origonal size approx 2.5 cm high