5.0 out of 5 stars Professional looking fob watch
I bought this fob watch for my sister who is just starting her nursing career. I received this watch in a nice box, ideal as a gift. What i like the most is the dial and quality of the watch, looks expensive and reliable. It also comes with 2 years guarantee so very happy with that!! I recommend this watch as a present or for yourself!!
Published on 18 Oct 2008 by Amy M

1.0 out of 5 stars fallen apart
I purchased this watch for my student nurse daughter to use on a ward during her work placement Unfortunately it has fallen apart and is no longer fit for purpose after 4 weeks use After checking site for returns I note that return date expired on the same date the watch fell apart
Published on 12 Feb 2012 by lawrenb15

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional looking fob watch, 18 Oct 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Fob, 24 April 2010
This review is from: Lorus Nurses Fob Watch RG251CX9 (Watch)
Bought this fob watch to replace one that I alreadu had which was looking a bit the worse for wear. This is the same as the previous one that I had only this one is stainless steel (previous model was gold plated. Does exactly what it says on the tin - with no fuss. Looks really nice on and has excellent functionality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 23 Feb 2009
S. J. Finch (RICKMANSWORTH, HERTS. United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lorus Nurses Fob Watch RG251CX9 (Watch)
I bought this watch for my wife, she is a nursing sister, its ideal, good clear dial, keeps good time.
Looks smart on her uniform, she says, its just what she wanted.
Service from the Diamond Company was excellent, I would recomend this watch to anybody in healthcare looking for a quality watch at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little watch, 28 Aug 2012
This review is from: Lorus Nurses Fob Watch RG251CX9 (Watch)
Bought this for my girlfriend's mumabout a year ago.
Not being a nurse myself I really didnt know what made a good nurses watch.

Being a good quality build, being easy to read (night and day)
are pretty much the main things i've learnt.

This watch does all of those very well although I can only personaly vouch for the well made and being able to read it easily in the day. i was a little bit worried about it not having a light but apparently it glows enought to see it when yuo need to and doesnt disturb people in the room.

As others have mentioned in comes in a nice box which is ideal if buying this as a gift.
It comes with a warranty but I doubt we will need it. (The watch is still going strong today)

Before buying this watch i looked on lots of other websites and a lot of reviews.
And I believe I bought one of the more practial nurses watches and a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great FOB Watch, 18 Oct 2012
This review is from: Lorus Nurses Fob Watch RG251CX9 (Watch)
Very good quality watch, bought as gift for my girlfriend who is training as a vet nurse. She loves it, high quality build, has seconds on dial for a pulse count which has proven very handy! Came 3 days earlier than the expected delivery and no problems as of yet. Overall a very good watch and a very speedy service, 5 stars!

1.0 out of 5 stars fallen apart, 12 Feb 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother buying this!, 17 May 2010
Bozza B (Lincoln, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lorus Nurses Fob Watch RG251CX9 (Watch)
I thought Lorus were a good make of watch generally, so was disappointed when the clasp broke the 3rd time I used it. I won't bother buying a Lorus watch again. A complete waste of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Watch, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Lorus Nurses Fob Watch RG251CX9 (Watch)
Bought has a present for my wife, has her old one broke after many years of service. Reading some reviews of other types, the catch seems to be the weak spot on a lot of watches. So I went for a good name and was not disappointed. It looks a stylish professional watch that would look good on any nurses uniform. Plus the catch is a locking pin, which is very sturdy and won't fall off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for student nurse., 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Lorus Nurses Fob Watch RG251CX9 (Watch)
Very clear face to read. Prompt service. Really pleased with the product purchased. Already own Lorus watch and they are very reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014