Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 March 2013
This is a good set to sample the incomparable voice of Montserrat Caballé, her glorious sound (from delicately spun pianissimi to thrilling full-voiced dramatic outbursts) and her unique artistry. From Violetta and Norma to Salome and Isolde. The Libera me from Verdi's Requiem is a miracle and hasn't been released on CD outside Japan. The arias from Lucrezia Borgia, La Bohème and Il Pirata won't be easily surpassed. In fact every track here is a treasure, preserving legenday performances, singing for the ages.
on 20 September 2015
A recent convert to caballe but what an amazing voice. Incredible range that effortlessly switches from low to high notes. Never thought I would hear a soprano that I liked as much as callas but now I have.
on 21 February 2016
What a singer. Great CD
on 7 February 2013
Not soooo familiar with classical/opera so this is taking me a while to get to know and love.

Maybe it's because it just can't compare (for me) with "Presenting Montserrat Caballe" which is just fantastic-play it all the time!