on 2 January 2013
Does what it says, extends the cable for my BOSE headphones.
Allows marital harmony by allowing me to watch TV while the wife concentrates on her Kindle.
on 15 July 2012
Product arrived promptly and was exactly as described.Excellent quality cable 3.5mm jack and socket makes life easier if your stereo/tv is across the room.
on 20 November 2015
Replaced a much thicker, gold-plated cable so wasn't expecting much from what seems like bell wire. However; I was pleasantly surprised. I've only used it for TV listening and it delivers crisp results. I haven't tried it for hi-fi music though, not sure it would deliver for this.
Does what I wanted. It fits into my Bose Quiiet Comfort 15's and I am happy with the sound quality still.

The cable some hows tangles up all the time. I cable tidy might be worth considering!
on 29 October 2013
The package seemed too small to contain a 6 metre cable!
Including the male & female connectors on either end it weighs only 36 grams and you could just about fit it in a large matchbox!

I tested it using my Dragonfly USB DAC (which BTW is excellent) and AKG 702 'phones.
There was no apparent degradation of quality ie frequency range, sound stage, or general clarity.

Recommended.
on 3 April 2014
I love this product - even though I had delivery problem with the my 1st order, it never turned up!
2nd order - was fast and no fuss!
If you love your music this is the best...go for it and the price is so good!
on 19 January 2014
Yes there isn't much more to say ! Delivery was speedy (used the trail month of Prime) and the packaging was fairly minimal - a jiffy bag inside a flat pack cardboard envelope - so it was simply pushed through the letterbox. Actually I initially thought they'd forgotten to enclose the cable as the bag seemed empty. It's amazing how little space this cable takes up when folded from the supplier as it's the thinnest cable I've ever seen.

I've had thicker hairs.....well not these days of course but back in the day.

I wanted the cable for my Bose AE headphones so I could listen to the tv after midnight without disturbing the neighbours with my surround sound system - probably a bit late after 20 years or so ! I also wanted to listen while on my treadmill as the noise of the motor was causing me to miss low volume dialogue on many movies. With 6m to play with, plus the original cable length, I can sit anywhere and even wander into the kitchen for snacks and drinks during shows !

Audio quality is not diminished and with the surround amp automatically switching my preferred settings to "headphones", I'm now picking up every breath and whispered word from the soundtracks. No, not THOSE sorts of movies !!

Excellent product but be careful not to trip on the cable as 6m is a LOT of cable lying around on the floor.
on 10 May 2013
I am using thse so I can watch telly in bed at night and not keep my husband awake, they work well however there is a slight amount of crackle or hum that my earphones when plugged in directly do not make. However having tried similar products these are this extension is the best I have experienced.
on 16 April 2016
The cable works exactly as I expected. The cable is not made of the exact same material as the cable connected to my headphones (Bose QC25). I can see the cable becoming easily tangled unfortunately but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.
on 29 May 2013
Thank you so very much for fast delivery!!! This this might be the best thing Ive ever bought my boyfriend!! :) I can now go to sleep on a night without getting disturbed by the TV!! Great stuff!!! Thanks again!