5.0 out of 5 stars What a find
I came across Kate Voegele through myspace.I have not got the album but have been able to hear a number of her songs from her site.Very lively,commercial music and what a wonderful, clear and passionate voice she has.
I hope she comes to the UK very soon and look forward to this-when Kate??
Anyhow she has kindly become a friend on my myspace site...
Published on 6 Aug 2008 by Mr. Andrew P. H. Stolland

3.0 out of 5 stars Hallelujah Missing
I'd like to find one of her Albums that has Hallelujah (spelling?) on it. I thought it would be on this album.
Published on 7 Oct 2009 by Andrew C. Middleton

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find, 6 Aug 2008
This review is from: Don't Look Away (Audio CD)
I hope she comes to the UK very soon and look forward to this-when Kate??
Anyhow she has kindly become a friend on my myspace site andystollandopeneyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now we know. Great, touching music still does exsist! Kate will surprise you!, 30 Jan 2008
This review is from: Don't Look Away (Audio CD)
Wow. I'm still in shock after listening to this record. I mean, It's 2008 and I have actually found a record that's a-m-a-z-i-n-g from start to finish. I didn't know they still exsisted! Everyone is so generic now. I mean, we had Colbie this year but her album didn't live up to the hype. If it wasn't for the best TV show ever (One Tree Hill) I wouldn't even know who Kate is. So thank you OTH!

One Tree Hill is on it's fifth season now and introducing new characters. One being the gorgeous talented Kate Voegele. Kate plays "Mia". A very talented singer/songwritter, who is just trying to get her break. I heard her sing on the show and was just blown away - but I had no idea she was an actual artist - with an album! I typed her name into google just to see if her OTH song was online and to my surprise she had an album!!, with the OTH song featured of course. I couldn't believe it! I quickly purchased it on iTunes and loaded it to my iPod. I had no idea the album was gonna be so touching. So beautiful and soulful. Really something spectacular and unique.

Kate signed with Myspace records in 2006 and released her debut album "Don't Look Away" in July 2007. Though, because she wasn't very well known, the album wasn't a huge sell. But now, after being on OTH and getting some attention, the album is being re-released. How great??

The album is in one word: PERFECT.
Every song is truly great. A very special song and one that touched me was the incredible "It's only life". A song about letting go of your fears and just live life to the fullest. Be all you can be, enjoy your life experience. I knew as soon as the verse hit - this was something special. You know a song is special to you when you get goosebumps on the first listen, - that's what I had.

There are so many standout tracks here! To name a few. "I Get It", "Only Fooling Myself", "One Way Or Another", "Might Have Been", "Facing Up" and the soulful "Kindly Unspoken" (featured on One Tree Hill).

Every track is a standout!

Kate has gave me hope in music again. I was so fed up this year with all the new, ever so "generic" acts. She delivered an album that's simply unique, truly stands out from anything else out there.

I'm hoping more new artists release material as good as this. If not, I always have Kate's record. Believe me, that's enough!!

Don't be stupid and pass this by. If you love The Wreckers, Sheryl Crow etc.. Don't think twice. BUY IT NOW!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Miss Out, 2 Sep 2008
This review is from: Don't Look Away (Audio CD)
I loved Kate's music from One Tree Hill but had no idea just how talented she is.

I was going to but this album via US Imprt but decided to wait until we came to america on holiday (i know this is random but go with it) it's our 3rd day, i bought the album on the 1st day and it has been on constantly since we've been here it's amazing.

I am having a lot of dilemmas in my life (nothing too depressing) but this has spoken to me in so many ways i love it and totally recommend it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Feb 2009
Mrs. J. L. Riley "Jane" (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Don't Look Away (Audio CD)
Kate Voegele is a brilliant young artist. We first were introduced to her through One Tree Hill but find all her work excellent. May she go on to be extremely successful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good chill out music, thats got heart felt lyrics, 11 Jan 2010
Luke Cooper (South West England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Don't Look Away (Audio CD)
Really like this album one or two aonga aouns kinda similiar to each other but lyrics are very good and seem heart felt, and can be inspiring at times, amazing vocals to by katie in multiple songs. Overall very good f you like tree hill you will know alot of the songs, surprisingly more than you would have thought.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hallelujah Missing, 7 Oct 2009

Don't Look Away
Don't Look Away by Kate Voegele (Audio CD - 2008)