5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga Rhythm is a great DVD!
I have just started learning Yoga and this Yoga Rhythm DVD has been perfect. I have been able to start out on the beginner workouts and know the more advanced levels are there for me as I improve.

Highly recommended!
Published on 17 Jan. 2008 by Mr. J. Shipley

1.0 out of 5 stars A poor fitness DVD that does not do what it says on the tin!
Published on 5 Jun. 2012 by Claire229

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga Rhythm is a great DVD!, 17 Jan. 2008

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fellow Yogi, 19 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Yoga Rhythm [DVD] (DVD)
This is a great easy to use DVD. There are a selection of different routines to choose from or you can follow one of the specially designed programmes. You are also shown more challenging options so that you can progress. It is good to see normal people who are different ages, shapes and levels of experience doing the routines. Overall I found it very inspiring.

1.0 out of 5 stars A poor fitness DVD that does not do what it says on the tin!, 5 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Yoga Rhythm [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is very poorly produced and I fail to see where the rythmn element comes in to the workout aside from being told to float your arms around in between each move! I agree with other reviews which question the beginners moves. I have done different yoga classes over a few years and I would definately not consider the crow to be a beginners move. It seems as though the instructor has made this DVD to show how bendy she is whilst she gets all of her class to sit and watch her!

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect yoga dvd for home, 7 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Yoga Rhythm [DVD] (DVD)
i love the fact you can chose the length of your session, long or short! its perfect when you just need a quick session before work!
the instructions are clear & easy to follow & if i feel like stepping it up a level i can.
i go to hatha yoga classes every week & i find that yoga rhythm does not detract from what i learn at hatha yoga as charli does not refer to the postures by the same name.
very enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga Rhythm DVD, 13 Dec. 2007
This review is from: Yoga Rhythm [DVD] (DVD)
No excuse for not finding the time because you can just do a 10 minute program. The best Yoga DVD i've ever bought!

2.0 out of 5 stars Tries to deliver too much...too fast, 14 Aug. 2011
D. Niedringhausz (Paris, France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yoga Rhythm [DVD] (DVD)
I don't understand the rave reviews about this DVD. Granted, the viewer/practitioner is given a lot of options with the menu...we can watch the instructor in a gym, or in a grassy field, or we can watch 5 or 6 other yogis watching her (although what the point of having 5 or 6 people sitting there in the background is beyond me). This is one of those DVDs that goes sooooooo fast that you have to keep your eyes glued on the screen (rather than do the routine) just to follow and keep up with her. Sometimes even some of her own acolytes can't keep up with her and take a pass on the a few of the postures. This is definitely NOT a beginning level DVD. I've tried using it at least a dozen times, but none of the programs work for me. The programme labelled "Beginners" for example, includes Warrior III (at the beginning!) and Crow. The latter is a posture which I can do quite well when I am warmed up and take the time to move into the pose...at MY rhythm.

2.0 out of 5 stars too quick, 26 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Yoga Rhythm [DVD] (DVD)
i had high hopes for this dvd. i am a yoga teacher & i love yoga flow/ vinyasa style yoga. im always on the lookout for new ideas for classe & my home practise. i just found this video too fast, the postures/exercises were not held long enough (barely a complete breath!) or repeated often enough for me to feel any real benefit. i tried it a few times, as obviously it takes a while to pick things up, but its so quick by the time you've seen what she's doing she's moved on the the next thing! the only good thing is that it's in sections so if you're short on time it's handy. but, i did it a couple of times & felt neither energised or stretched. i might as well have just sat & watched it as i didnt feel like i'd done anything at all! despote the fact i liked some of her sequencing, & thnk it could be be good if slowed down a bit, i didn't enjoy it at all & cant motivate myself to even bother trying again! but horses for courses, obvs a lot of people like it!mine is just one opinion ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Yoga Rhythm [DVD] (DVD)
Love yoga and this really helps me to do it at home, so saves a bit of money on classes.
Would recommend it to anyone

Yoga Rhythm [DVD]
Yoga Rhythm [DVD] by Charli Sales (DVD - 2010)