5.0 out of 5 stars Juice lover
I love my juices and protein shakes and add this to give them an extra boost. I also add it to my recipes in the evening - chilli con carne, bolognese etc. and the children are none the wiser!
Published 16 months ago by T HARDY

3.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like licking a tramp's armpit.
Got to say, it tastes absolutely revolting. I find putting lots of ice in it and drinking it through a straw (so it bypasses my tongue as much as possible) does help. I have found I have a bit more energy though, but haven't had it long enough to say whether it's made a real impact. Will keep going with it, but next time I'll buy the capsules!
Published 5 months ago by Roxy

5.0 out of 5 stars Juice lover, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Green Superfood All Natural Drink Powder (8.5oz, 30 Day Supply) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste fantastic, 5 Jan 2013
At work they think I drink pond water and they like to joke with me, but I think people started to be jealous because they see my body changing everyday. I have one big glass of this empty stomach and one mid afternoon. I don't fancy dairy greasy food anymore. The amount of energy I have it's unbelievable. Even weekend I get up early. My new best friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 2 July 2013
This tastes absolutely foul, and is hard to swallow for the first couple of days but after a couple of days the taste didn't bother me anymore and my skin in clearer and I have more energy, I will be using this regularly from now in

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste!, 2 Aug 2013
Ideal for those who love the taste of green food especially spirulina. It has a natural sweet taste of it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life!! Well almost, 18 Aug 2011
This product blitzed into Fresh Orange Juice ice and frozen forest fruits starts the day just right! Energy, much more regular toilet habbits and much bigger sex drive! Might not work for everyone but sure did something for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Nov 2013
I love this product and would totally reccommend it.. great taste and fantastic in a smoothie . Even my husband uses it and likes the taste!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great supplement for busy people, 7 Mar 2013
I love taking my Green Superfood first thing in the morning. It gives me energy and helps me get through the morning. I am not good at eating breakfast, so at least I am getting valuable nutrients until I feel ready to eat around 11am.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, shame about the taste, 21 Jun 2013
Great health benefits but this should not be drunk alone. It needs to be mixed into a smoothie to counter the awful taste. I've often had trouble mixing it too meaning the bottom of the glass will make you gag! However health isn't always easy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars superfood, 22 April 2014
Had read lots about this type of supplement as not a huge vegetable lover thought it might be a good idea to try this. I must say after a couple of days I felt brilliant with lots more energy, thinking was clearer & just felt healthier. I add this to my morning breakfast shake & don't really notice the taste, everyone st work wonders what I'm drinking as my shake turns green when mixed.
I have just ordered two more tubs as I am convinced that this will be part of my daily nutrition forever, go on give it a go you can only benefit from it....

3.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like licking a tramp's armpit., 17 April 2014