on 26 December 2009
We have 3 girls, 8,6,2 years old, they all loved this dvd as much as I did - it brought back memories for me of when I watched Huckleberry Finn as a child and i think the girls loved the sense of adventure, it's so different to the type of shows on tv these days. I could see the effect it had on them when they set up a similar adventure in our hall, all 3 of them went on an "imaginery" camping trip, very Huck Finn style, it did bring a smile to my face. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS WE DID !
on 31 December 2014
Bought as gift. Recipient very pleased.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 October 2014
Excellent movie and quality. Thank you
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 December 2009
My favorite version of Tom and Huck is the Russian film, released in highly edited form under the title Mark Twain's Tom Sawyer, with the names of the young actors changed to more English sounding names. It was released by Tristar International. I'd love to get an uncut, Russian version, but have not been able to find one for sale.
0Comment0 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse