5.0 out of 5 stars Rock solid in the wind
I bought this for my son who is a keen golfer but always seem to ignore the weather when he goes out to play golf. He tells me that this umbrella is good in the wind and naturally, the rain and to top it off for him it carries the logo of his favourite soccer club.
Published on 19 April 2010 by D. W. Miller

2.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - not as brilliant as first thought
I bought this for my wedding in July 08 just incase the weather turned nasty, unfortunately we did have quite a bit of rain on the day and this umbrella was needed. It's good quality and looks great in wedding photos!

Every wedding should have one, I took it to my sister's wedding later in the year and it was needed there too.

Edit:- It's fine...
Published on 18 Jan 2009 by Woody

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock solid in the wind, 19 April 2010
D. W. Miller "dmiller945" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Tottenham Hotspur Tour Vent Golf Umbrella - Blue/White (Sports)

2.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - not as brilliant as first thought, 18 Jan 2009

Edit:- It's fine whilst it lasts but the pin joins are not of the best quality, I've hardly used this brolly and went you use it last summer and all the joins had snapped making the umbrella unusable, in my opinion this is pretty poor and I would have expected it last a lot longer than a few uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great umbrella, 14 May 2013
Brilliant umbrella well worth the money, every one liked it, come when it said it would great service well pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 20 Mar 2013
Large enough to keep both of us dry and good to support our team. Good quality and easy to put up and down.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks excellent, 24 Nov 2010
cannot fault it. looks great and does the job it is designed to do - and it upsets Arsenal fans

Tottenham Hotspur Tour Vent Golf Umbrella - Blue/White