Price:£1.79+ Free shipping

on 25 October 2015
bought these to attach to a halloween outfit but think that they may be too scary for my little ones. left one on the floor awaiting my hubby who jumped out of his skin while i sat laughing! they are 'scary spiders'!!!
on 22 June 2013
Got these for my teacher Wife and the school children love them and they are very realistic in the classroom jungle. All sent by return and well packed
on 28 November 2013
Very good value for money. Added a spooky element to this years Halloween decorations. My 3yr old Grandaughter throughly enjoyed them!
on 10 September 2013
Used it for a prank on a work colleague who is afraid of spiders. Needless to say, it is what it is
on 9 January 2011
I was dressing up as Gillian McKieth for a Christmas Party and needed spiders for my costume. The order was dealt with so promptly and arrived very quickly! the quality of the spiders was very good and I used them to stick onto my t-shirt and science goggles. I also sewed them onto my shoes. They looked fab and I will be able to use them again, maybe next halloween!
on 8 February 2011
I've seen real spiders, and they're really scary.

These aren't as scary as that, because they are made of plastic.

Good value. We bought 24, and that was plenty. Seriously. You don't need more than that.
on 29 November 2015
These spiders were larger than I had realised when I bought them and they were very realistic with two colour combinations. They caused a few squeals at my Halloween party.
on 16 September 2015
As described. 8 spiders around an inch or so in size. easy to lose and then turn up where you least expect them giving you minor heart attacks. So they do the job.
on 14 November 2013
These spiders were for a fancy dress outfit. Good sized spiders and I like the two different colours. Very effective.
on 27 June 2013
Did the job. I think they were good value, but it's hard to say when I couldn't buy anything similar anywhere else!

See one answered question