Colour: BLUE|Change
Price:£1.15+ Free shipping

on 3 June 2011
Arrived on time and it looks exactly as on the photo.
Don't know why we need to rate it as a 'toy' but i gave it all 5 stars as i have no complaints
on 2 June 2012
Really good value for the money and made my sons christening sparkle. Really glad I purchased them as on the high street it is double the money for less. Definitely a star buy.
on 18 June 2014
Brought this confetti to scatter on the tables for my Grand Daughters Christening. Wish Amazon would stop minimum words required for reviews. There is only so much you can say about some purchases without boring people
on 9 May 2015
Poor product not as discribed
Contacted the seller twice and never received a response - poor service

Very disappointed - I had order the confetti as it match colours theme for my son christening - the price was cheap and a good job as I have this and will not even use it.
on 28 January 2015
Received this item today an it's totally different than it shows you in the picture, the picture shows silver love hearts with christening written in pink, mine as come with pink stars an christening written in silver, I'm very disappointed
on 12 June 2013
I purchased this to decorate the tables at my grandsons christening,it was a very reasonable price so i bought two packs. It looks really good and will go well with the rest of the decor. I would recommend and buy again from this seller.
on 16 March 2016
I sprinkled on the tables for my daughter's Baptism and they looked really pretty and there was a generous amount in the packets. Only downside is they go everywhere as you would expect but a small price to pay.
on 20 June 2014
its hard to review this as its christening confetti, but it was cheaper than my local store and arrived on time and was the same as appeared on the picture, so i would use this company again.
on 2 September 2009
Looked fantastic on the tables at our daughter's christening reception! The ratings are slightly misleading as I was asked to rate the confetti as a toy - which obviously it is not.
on 23 March 2013
This is a good idea that adds that extra touch, colourful decoration that reminds one of the occasion.
A larger size would have more impact but I liked it.