on 16 March 2008
When I bought this game I thought that the graphics were absolutely shocking, i still do. The annoying thing about this is that it is very confusing, its not like the original FS where you can rule the street you jump teams which is very confusing and a number of tournaments can get repetitive. You cant make your own player, customize him or make your own team. Tackling is annoying because they dont actually slide they sort of breakdance and by you've pressed X the opposing player is too far away to actually get tackled. I rated it 4 stars because the gameplay is pretty good. EA could and should have spent much more time perfecting the graphics. This is not worth 40 quid of anybodys money so rent and dont buy it unless you really like it.

PROS: Good gameplay
Better Gamebreakers
Lot of Choice

CONS: No MC commentator which makes the game seem too quiet and the music is enough to give you a headache.
Can get repetitive
No Rule The Street
on 5 August 2015
Took some getting used to after playing the first one, massively different art style and feel. Couldn't really get into it for a while but then after picking it up every now and again I suddenly found myself addicted. Very good game even if not a fan or football or the other fifa game.
on 23 January 2013
A great value xbox game,sure entertainment through and through,my teenage boys are happy all day playing away with their mates,really pleased.
on 1 March 2014
Good game although can be a bit repetive at times. Personally I think It's more enjoyable as a multiplayer with friends.
on 23 March 2008
I was introduced to the Fifa Street games oringinally on the PSP and found it very fun to play, this version is the complete opposite. The gameplay is very boring and the single player challenges can be completed within 5 hours. They offer very little variation and once you know how to score, basically just run up the pitch pressing the 'Y' button til you are almost on top of the keeper then press 'B', become very boring. But a game like this should be outstanding online.... Unfortuanetly it isn't. If you actually find anyone to play against which seems few and far between you will find the same tactics can be employed in the multiplayer games because it is so hard to tackle. Anyone who likes collecting gamerpoints will be happy because after only 6 hours I had already racked up 800. The only reason I played for so long was to feel I had got something for my money before trading it in. Play the demo before you buy but be prepared to be disappointed.
on 24 January 2008
FIFA Street always looked good, I was expecting big things on the next gen consoles, but instead of wowing us with amazing life like graphics, they have made it a cartoon game with caricature faces of the famous players.

You will notice all the England team look either look like Popeye, or thugs in some prison type cartoon, Beckham doesn't look like himself one little bit, which just shows you that if they can't make the most famous footballer on the planet look like himself them their artists simply need firing, the bodys are basically caricature too, so is the background of the arenas, this looks like it has been done on purpouse, not neccesarily that the artist who did the arenas was on recreational drugs.

What really irritates me is that now there is an arcadey almost pinball machine type sound as you play the game, gone is the MC from the earlier games and you have to put up with this dreadful cheap sound affect that you can't turn off in the sound options without turning off the whole of all the games sound effects. It seems they have gone out of their way to make the whole thing like a cheap arcade game and not of the quality of real life street football of the last two games, if EA Sports wanted to do this why even used licensed players? it makes no sense at all.

We, the players, want realism in our games, and making a decent footy franchise into a cartoon isn't going to please anyone, but graphics aside what about the gameplay? well, it's not bad, but not that good either, there is absolutely nothing new or improved on the last games, in fact I would say it's not as good as the previous FIFA Street games, so as I said in my headline if you have previous games you might want to stick with them and just pretend this sloppy effort never happened.
on 11 August 2014
Grandson loved this. Good price. Prompt delivery and service.
on 6 August 2008
this game is so rigged and fixed to the max. when ever you need to score one more goal in the later stages of the game, it knocks you blatant. i needed to win by three clear goals and when i go two goals up even with a game breaker it will not let me score. i have tried for hours and it just keeps knocking me. i will end up smashing some thing. i dont mind losing fairly but this is a joke beyond a joke.
on 1 January 2012
I love FIFA Street, I played a lot FS1 and FS2, so I expected FS3 to be better. Nope. It's horrible, with no tricks, just street football. FS fans loved to make tricks on FS, but I don't know why the cut them off the game. 1 Star that could be 0. Please don't buy it if you played the two fiest games, it will ruin your past experience.
on 28 January 2008
I was so excitetd when I first saw Fifa Street 3 advertised. Bearing in mind I'd never played Fifa Steet 2, just the original, I had been told FS2 was every bit as good as the first in the series and better. So I thought surely the third would be another step forward for Fifa Street. So I downloaded the demo onto my 360 with great anticipation. However, only one word springs to mind when reviewing this: Shocking. This is a complete step in the wrong dircetion for Fifa Street. It's a leap back from the original game. Whereas you used to have realistic looking players, great music, a great MC Comentator and hours of fun playing on your own or with a friend, this has none of those. The players look absolutely terrible. They all seem really tall, thin and lanky, and, as a previous reviewer said, the word characature springs to mind. They look like cheap and tacky cartoon drawings, nothing like the original Fifa Street players. The music is poor, the absence of the MC commentator was very obvious to me and was sorely missed, and just the whole gameplay in general has greatly deteriorated. What happened EA? Bearing in mind I'm reviewing the demo, I can't see how the Reatil Version will be any better. I would have given it no stars given the option. It is not at all value for money. So I warn you: buy this drab with extreme caution.
66 comments|17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse