4.0 out of 5 stars Good cd some odd choices
Published on 14 Aug 2010 by Ce Buckle

3.0 out of 5 stars A warning to buyers
After viewing this site I discovered this great cd..there have been millions of these 80's compliations knocking around for years and usually you get the same guff on there all the time,all bang-on songs...but you just wished they'd put something else on 'em!
Published on 6 Feb 2010 by Mr. Andrew Garlick

3.0 out of 5 stars A warning to buyers, 6 Feb 2010
Mr. Andrew Garlick (Birmingham,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Top Of The Pops: 1984 (Audio CD)
So as I said,I noticed this one from 84,some real belters on there..Julian Lennon,Thompson Twins,OMD & Big Country.But what clinched it for me was seeing China Crisis-Wishful Thinking ( a beautiful song ) was on it,or so I thought!!! I ordered the cd...it came..took it out the wrapping & what do I discover? Theres 20 songs on it instead of the 21 stated here...& which one have they missed off?....bleedin' China Crisis...GGGrrrrr!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cd some odd choices, 14 Aug 2010
Ce Buckle - See all my reviews
This review is from: Top Of The Pops: 1984 (Audio CD)
I was only 9 at the time but 1984 was a great year for music. I realise it's impossible to select from a whole year of music and only chose 20 tracks that will please most people but there are a couple of tracks here that should not be on this compilation. Firstly Talk Talk's it's my life didn't even make the Top 40 in 1984 and didn't become a hit until 1990 when it made number 13. They never performed the track in the top of the pops studio. Also Dead or alive's you spin me round should really be on the 1985 cd. Having said that I enjoyed listening to the CD. Just wish the compilers would do their research properly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Top Of The Pops: 1984 (Audio CD)
Product is as stated. Bought for husband's 30th (born in 1984) as a filler-gift. Is as described so, does the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars CD review, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Top Of The Pops: 1984 (Audio CD)
Not the most eclectic collection of songs but good enough to provide reminders of a significant year in our lives. Not overpriced either.

4.0 out of 5 stars The eighties roll on, 2 Oct 2012
Alan Carmichael (Para Vista, South Australia Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Top Of The Pops: 1984 (Audio CD)
It is always good to look back in one's CD collection. Not every track is a winner but the serving here is indicative how the "abstract "eighties were progressing.

ARRAY(0xa426dd20)

Top Of The Pops: 1984
Top Of The Pops: 1984 by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2008)
Click for more info
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available