5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the whole family
Published on 2 Feb 2008 by J. Gibson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but.....
I had high hopes for this game having read the previous reviews. It certainly is a good way to encourage learning while having fun. However, I do have one major reservation.

Published on 12 Oct 2008 by Clarabel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the whole family, 2 Feb 2008
J. Gibson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buzz! The Schools Quiz - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
Our son is in year 5 and we love this game. As adults we still have to think about the questions. I like you can select school year 3 to 6 and have choice of all questions or focus on just one. I find the maths questions difficult at speed and our son loves to beat me. Great way to improve learning through play. My favourite is modern language and it is helping with my Spanish. Worth the money and gives younger family members a chance to win, unless you live at our house and have a competitive husband. This is the first buzz we have bought so I can not compare to others but we intend to now buy more. Buzz was recommended to us by friends and we are glad we bought it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game for the kids, 11 July 2008
N. Jones (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buzz! The Schools Quiz - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
I have the Buzz Mega Quiz game and as a family we really enjoy playing this game but my 8 & 10 year old children obviously find the questions extremely hard. We bought this game to give them a better chance of winning.
This is a great game to play as a family and can be quite challenging at times for us as parents. My 8 year old very nearly beat me at the year 3 game :-(
You can choose the year from year 3 to year 6 which is a great option. The games are not as long as the Mega Quiz but some of the questions can still be quite challenging.
We all really enjoy playing this though and have great fun as a family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs More Rounds but Otherwise Great, 2 April 2008
Mrs. A. J. Burke "A Mediator Fan" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buzz! The Schools Quiz - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
Schools Quiz is a great way to learn but when i got it, it only had six rounds whereas the others had 8. This was quite a dissapointment but the features were good and kids could really learn from this game. It's a fun way for homework!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but....., 12 Oct 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Buzz! The Schools Quiz - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)

The main thing I dislike about this quiz is the way that the audience laugh in a derisive manner every time you get a question wrong. My daughter is in year 5, but started with year 4 questions so she could get used to the format. When she got a couple of answers wrong and was laughed at, she was very demoralised and felt that she was being stupid. I think a sympathetic 'ahhh' from the audience would have been more suitable and encouraging. Confident children will probably be ok, but those who need some encouragement may be put off by this format.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 29 Jun 2014
bit tough even for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Buzz school quiz game, 11 Mar 2012
This review is from: Buzz! The Schools Quiz - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
Fantastic product love it makes a change to be able to beat my hubby as he is good at general knowledge and music games so always won until we got this and it is actually harder than you think it will be but great when friends are round for tea

5.0 out of 5 stars Buzz, 13 Feb 2010
J. Davison "julruthie" (Windermere) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buzz! The Schools Quiz - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
I received this in good time, in brand new, very good condition.
Good fun for family and friends. Especially good for cocky adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best buzz game., 1 Feb 2010
This review is from: Buzz! The Schools Quiz - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
Don't be fooled in thinking this will be too easy for adults...it isn't. This is by far the best Buzz quiz.

4.0 out of 5 stars Buzz schools, 14 April 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Buzz! The Schools Quiz - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
All BUZZ games are good family fun and competion.
Schools enables the younger family members to get involved but still has tricky questions!

Buzz! The Schools Quiz - Solus (PS2)
6.99