4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and good value for money
They are very thick, soft, absorbing and remained on its place. These things are never elegant but they did what they were supposed to do, especially in the first weeks when you need something soft and highly absorbing. Later on I switched to normal ones, but that was a mistake. I used Always and they were not soft at all which impacted the sensitive areas...
Published on 5 Feb. 2011 by Sandra

3.0 out of 5 stars ... unsure of what would work for me and ultimately pretty clueless as to what would happen after I actually ...
I recently gave birth to my first child and as many first time mothers (I'm sure) I was unsure of what would work for me and ultimately pretty clueless as to what would happen after I actually gave birth. I bought these and a pack of Always overnight pads, and found that the Always pads worked better for me. These pads are narrow and very thick and fail to stick to...
Published 1 month ago by Jennifer Doucette

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and good value for money, 5 Feb. 2011

What I didn't like is the packaging: just unwrapped in a cardboard box, not sure how hygienic/sterile this is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for childbirth, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Natracare Organic Maternity Pads - Pack of 10 (Personal Care)
I bought these for my wife, so she could use right after childbirth. In general, the result is good, especially because of the organic material. However, it lacks side protection and does not stick very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend - Breathable pads a must!, 14 Mar. 2012
The best piece of advice I got from midwives was to use maternity pads without the plastic backing to keep it breathable and avoid nasty infections. I bought three boxes for post labour and probably could have used another box as you're advised to change each time you visit the loo. Very comfy and did the job more than adequately. If I have more children I will definitely be buying these again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 3 May 2010
B. S. Capon (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Good product and found absorbancy more than adequate post birth, however they are not the cheapest on the market. Would I buy again? - Yes, enough for the first few days, then use a cheaper product as things ease off a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend natracare maternity pads!, 6 July 2012
Very quick delivery, product is absolutely excellent. Stock up on this before birth - it will come in handy and it's much better than other pads (much gentler, softer).

4.0 out of 5 stars Large but comfy, 13 Feb. 2013
I had quite easy and fast labour without losing to much blood. I had purchased only one package and it was enough to use it for first week. After that I could use normal night time pads.

4.0 out of 5 stars Maternity Pads, 22 Nov. 2012
Quite happy with purchase, found pads to be quite soft and comfortable. 10 was enough for the first couple of heavy days then went onto regular pads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 15 Jun. 2012
Good quality product, more expensive than supermarket brands so bought for initial time after birth as wanted something more natural. Great customer service delivered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Jan. 2013
I bought these for using after giving birth to my first baby as didn't want anything synthetic on my skin. They were very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best maternity pad ever, 11 Mar. 2014
It's the best I have tried, I tried mothercare, the boots one and the tesco one, this is the best.

Natracare Organic Maternity Pads - Pack of 10