5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on 19 Aug 2009 by M. J. Brooker

3.0 out of 5 stars It would be great if...
it came with a decent pump. I took it to my gym to get it properly pumped all the way, as the pump it came with leaves it sagging.
Great ball though.
Published 12 months ago by Mouseface

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Aug 2009
M. J. Brooker "Babylove77" (Worcester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Birth-ease Birth Ball & Pump (65cm) (Baby Product)
I had my baby 4.5 months ago and i bought the birth-ease ball when i was 20 weeks pregnant. Basically it is the same as any other ball and i spent a long time trying to decide which one to buy. The main reason i chose this one was that it has a leaflet inside which has some exercises for pregnant women. I used it nearly everyday to help keep my muscles working as it is a great form of gentle exercise. It is also great for postnatel as well. I also found my partner using it for his bad back. In short i really like this product and i still use it now!

4.0 out of 5 stars bit small but great buy, 26 Jan 2011
This review is from: Birth-ease Birth Ball & Pump (65cm) (Baby Product)
Really sturdy, well packed and clean. I was overall really pleased with the ball. The only thing I would say is I bought the size recommended for my height (5'6/7) but found this is about 2-5 inches too small. Your hips are meant to be higher than your knees but no amount of blowing up the ball gets that result for me so have to say I should have got 1 size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ease of birth, 3 Jun 2009
C. JACKSON "Clare J" (Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Birth-ease Birth Ball & Pump (65cm) (Baby Product)
I would recommend all Mums to be to get one of these. I did with my 2nd pregnancy after my baby was sitting spine to spine. I used this ball every day gentley exercising, it helped my baby move into the best position for child birth. I used it during my labour and found it eased the pressure on my back and I ended up with a very quick labour. A super product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 17 Feb 2011
This review is from: Birth-ease Birth Ball & Pump (65cm) (Baby Product)
Very prompt delivery and blew up in no time. Am 26 weeks and had an awful day of lower back pain, but this helped to ease it no end. My cat doesnt seem interested in it and so limited chance of it getting clawed! I am 5ft 6 and it was just the right size for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars God send!, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Birth-ease Birth Ball & Pump (65cm) (Baby Product)
I got this when I was pregnant and in a lot of discomfort. This helps ease the pressure on your aches and pains. Did the light exercises too which I think helped with post labour! I still use this now as an exercise ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Birth-ease Birth Ball & Pump (65cm) (Baby Product)
Decided to go for the birthing ball as many people had recommended it and said good things about using a birth ball. It's very comfortable to sit on - takes pressure off your back. Would recommend :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Birth-ease Birth Ball & Pump (65cm) (Baby Product)
Great, as discribed feels very good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Back pain reliever!, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Birth-ease Birth Ball & Pump (65cm) (Baby Product)
I have been having lower back pain through my pregnancy and was recommended by my yoga teacher to get a birth ball. Its amazing! Sitting on it really takes the weight off of my lower back, you can also use for some yoga postures and I am planning on using one when I am in labour. This ball is extremely good quality, easy to pump up too. Would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Birth-ease Birth Ball & Pump (65cm) (Baby Product)
I used this in my pregnancy and feel it really supported my SPD. Would recommend it. Also easy let down when no longer needed. I also brought it to the hospital and was amazing in my labour to help bring the baby down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even more useful after birth, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Birth-ease Birth Ball & Pump (65cm) (Baby Product)
My daughters have used them to comfort the babies even more than before or during birth. Don't lose the pump!

Birth-ease Birth Ball & Pump (65cm)
22.95