5.0 out of 5 stars ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW:
SUMMARY: These shoes are indestructible, never given me a blister, and look cool as hell.
There are some shoes in life which give you everything you need, so much so that you go out and buy a second pair for double the pleasure.
Published 8 months ago by Andre Romeril

2.0 out of 5 stars Adidas Samba blue suede.
Published on 3 Nov. 2011 by Podtom

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW:, 8 Sept. 2014
Years ago I found a pair which were and still could be: the greatest shoes I have ever owned. But I missed my chance at buying a second pair, this is a burden of which I must live with.
I have owned the Samba (blue, as it's the perfect shoe #Rhyme) for 4 years now. It spent the first year as a stylish 'cool' shoe, then as it made it into second and third year it became an every day and every occasion shoe including football, squash, tennis, running.
The shoe fitted my foot perfectly, and as it made it into fourth year they became my powerlifting shoes.
I am buying another pair right now, as £45 is the cheapest you'll find them anywhere (shops sell for £50-£55), and if you're ready this review: buy a pair, stay in school and don't do drugs.
You stay classy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia at its best!, 19 July 2010
Nostalgia. Great word for an iconic product. I have had many pairs of these trainers and call me boring, I don't care, but my feet love these trainers as much today as they did when I bought my first pair. They look good with both sporting clothes and with casual jeans etc. Why buy anything else?

However, I don't like the recent additions to the Samba stable with their different and rather cheap looking sole. The original was and is still the best. Only hope Adidas are still making them when I need another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars trainers, 28 Aug. 2012
Excellent trainer, but order a size bigger small fitting. I had to buy a size bigger than i normally wear

2.0 out of 5 stars Adidas Samba blue suede., 3 Nov. 2011
Was pleased to find size 10.5 shoes as couldnt get them anywhere else. I always buy Adidas size 10.5 as it is exact to my feet size and have never had an issue before with the innumerous pairs of Adidas iv'e got. These shoes however are smaller on the right side to the point they are rubbing my big toe and heel. The left side is fine. I even put some insoles in to realign my flat feet and the shoe still doesnt feel right, both shoes appear the same size when measured in length. The new insoles are slimmer than the original Adidas insoles which I took out and therefore should give me more room. The result is I can only wear the shoes when i am walking short distances, this is why I left poor feedback. I feel that there is something fundamentally wrong with the right shoe. I work as a Podiatrist so have a good knowledge about foot wear. thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: adidas Samba Suede Mens Trainers (Misc.)
Hi! Just a quick review, to say, The shoes were delivered very quickly, a day early, and in perfect condition.
The shoes themself are fab, I am exactly a size 8/42 and they fitted perfectly, so if you order an 8 and they dont fit, go and get your feet measured again, cos your probably not an 8!! lol The shoes are!
The only thing i would say, is be aware that the picture of the the shoe here on the site, is a little deceiving, not through any ones fault, but on this picture the shoe looks quite dark, but is actually a lighter blue, google other pics of the shoe and you will see! But the description of the shoe is spot on. It didnt bother me, as i have had pairs before and knew this. so just saying, dont just go by the picture, read the description too.
Apart from that they are great shoes and a great service. I love em! well worth the money. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars sambas good as ever, 15 Aug. 2014
last time I wore sambas was in 1975, and thought they were a bit old fashion now, but when my 24 year old son came home wearing them I thought I am buying them, I am a size 11 and they fitted just fine. it brought back some good memories when I put them on and they still feel as good as back in 1975 so I am well pleased, placed order on sunday and they arrived fri.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: adidas Samba Suede Mens Trainers (Misc.)
smart casual trainers comfortable and lightweight ideal for husbands holidays and walking the dog also smart enough to wear with jeans on A day out

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, 3 Jun. 2014
The shoes are comfortable and strong standing up to daily use when their owner is on his feet all day. Very happy with the outcome of my purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove; not like a shoe :\, 13 Dec. 2011
I love the design of them, don't get me wrong. And the material and the build quality are brilliant. But they're simply sized completely wrong. I'm a size 10, so I decided to err on the side of caution and get myself some 10.5's. They're more size 9's than anything else, and they're waaaay too narrow. It's a shame too, because I adore the trainer. But my feet don't. Just make sure you find a store to try them in first before you buy :P

4.0 out of 5 stars Great daps, 3 July 2012
These are super stylish and comfortable. Much admired by all who see them. Not the most comfortable on the souls for long periods of walking but airy and comfortable for day to day general use. So much better than the leather converse ones I bought recently which are not comfortable at all. Great daps!