on 9 April 2011
We have got a Bosch Classix Fridge/Freezer. When one of the drawers broke I didn't think we would find a replacement. But was pleased when I found this on Amazon and read the other reviews. It fits perfectly, I think the drawers are probably a standard size which is good if you need to replace it.
on 28 November 2012
Hooray, it fits!

Bosch's website very helpfully tells me that for my Bosch Classixx KGV28325GB/01 fridge-freezer (the label is inside the fridge compartment, which we realized *after* pulling it out to look at the back, oops), I need a freezer drawer with Bosch part number 475238 - but the Bosch website is the only place I could find that particular one, and it wants nearly twice as much as this listing does. The dimensions were only 5mm off in one direction, so I decided to give it a go. This arrived and was sealed up in packaging that told me it's Bosch part number 353809, and my heart sunk. But I put it in the freezer to try anyhow, and lo and behold, it does fit! No having to jiggle it just right or anything. Hooray! Saved ourselves a few pennies with this one. (I reckoned it's lightweight when it's empty, so it shouldn't cost too much to send back if I had to).

The drawer itself is of the same quality as the old one - except *not* broken nearly in two, which is a plus. Says it's a genuine Bosch part, and I believe it; looks just like the one it replaced.
on 24 May 2010
To be honest, there's never going to be a huge amount to say about a plastic freezer drawer, but this one scores because:
a. It's a manufacturer's original part rather than a cheap knock-off.
b. So it's going to fit and be of a quality that the manufacturer puts his name to.
c. It was almost half the price of the big-name spare parts supplier that Goggle throws up first.

Plain but completely adequate packaging and a quick delivery time. It works! and that's what counts.
on 23 July 2010
Well replacement freezer drawers are ridiculously expensive for what they are, but this was the cheapest I could find. It arrived quickly and fit perfectly not much else to say.
on 18 April 2016
Although shown image is clear plastic the actual draw received is white. I feel this replacement is stronger than the original when new which was of clear plastic. Perfect fit, good quality as Bosch always is,speedy delivery and safely packaged. I shall be ordering another shortly to replace the top draw, Since buying the fridge/freezer new nine years ago the originals have lasted well considering the daily use they"ve had. Possibly a little expensive but if you want quality you pay for it.
on 15 December 2012
This drawer is identical to the original drawer, which lasted 8 years but unfortunately broke when it was pulled too far out and fell heavily on the floor with frozen food in it. The drawer fits perfectly in the Bosch freezer. Bought from SPARES-2-GO who delivered promptly.
on 30 June 2010
I was very pleased to get such a good product,at good price, delivered quickly and well packaged. I needed three but ordered one to check quality just ordered the other two.
on 2 July 2016
ok as described. Totally overpriced. Why is this SO expensive? The manufacturers have just seen a gap in the market as no one else sells these... Be realistic - It's only a replacement drawer for a freezer!
on 30 May 2015
This was delivered nearly before we could turn the PC off, it fitted perfectly and at a great price - BUT, it had a few scratches and minor splits that would eventually leave it in the condition of the broken one we were replacing. Pity.
on 29 August 2014
I broke my drawers on the first day I bought my freezer many years ago... Bought these after seeing them on amazon. They are fab!!!!!! No longer does my food fall at my feet when I open the door!!! Fit perfectly. So pleased I took the chance and bought them!