5.0 out of 5 stars Bar Keepers Banishes Sink Nightmare
Well...I love it so much that I decided to write my first Amazon review!

We'd run out of every other cleaning product and all that was left to clean a dirty sink was Harpic Power Plus (...toilet cleaner). In my stupidity (...and OCD desire to have a clean sink) I went for it.

Sink RUINED. Dark, immovable stains all around my (fairly) new sink. My...
Published on 21 Feb. 2011 by MR MARK DAVIES

3.0 out of 5 stars Stainless Steel Cleaner
Although this product does clean stainless steal pots after cooking etc its not as good as I expected it would be, there is still residual marks which I cannot remove but it does help a bit. I haven't used it for any other purpose so I can't say more.
Published on 20 April 2012 by YANCY

5.0 out of 5 stars Bar Keepers Banishes Sink Nightmare, 21 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Homecare Bar Keepers Friend Original - 200g (Misc.)
Well...I love it so much that I decided to write my first Amazon review!

Sink RUINED. Dark, immovable stains all around my (fairly) new sink. My day was ruined - I tried to remove by using bleach and heavy duty kitchen cleaning products - no joy.

I bought Bar Keepers Friend out of hope more than anything.

Well, I've given it 5 stars as it's completely removed a very large, a very real, a very noticeable and EXTREMELY stubborn stain with little effort.

It's saved me my sanity and means I don't have to go out and buy myself a new sink!

(The product is a powder, almost like Ajax, that you use on a damp cloth and rub into the stain - works WONDERS!)

5.0 out of 5 stars best sink cleaning product, 16 Nov. 2008
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Homecare Bar Keepers Friend Original - 200g (Misc.)
This is one of those cleaners that you never really want to be without! It removes marks from kitchen sinks so easily that it is worth stocking for that alone; however, it also helps remove stubborn marks from cookware as well - such as from the bases of stainless steel pans. You do not need to use very much either, so each pot lasts for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaner for Corian, 8 Aug. 2011
topfootie (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Homecare Bar Keepers Friend Original - 200g (Misc.)
We bought this cleaner after being recommend by our supplier for the worktop. We have a Corian worktop and this works really well, we had water marks round the basin and nothing would shift it, plus you could not use other abrasive cleaners. This works well on Corian to retain its new look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bar Keepers Friend is brilliant, 31 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Homecare Bar Keepers Friend Original - 200g (Misc.)
I have no issues in recommending this product. It is absolutely brilliant. Cleans anything without scratching. Glass, hobs, laminate, I dont think there is a thing that it couldnt clean. I just wish I had found it sooner. Highly recommended product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't manage without this product, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Homecare Bar Keepers Friend Original - 200g (Misc.)
Have used Bar Keepers Friend for a few years now. It is a brilliant product. Cleans without scratching. Recently used it on almost all our brass and copper wear. Couldn't believe how easy it was to bring almost black brass up to shiny - and no horrid smell! Probably would still recommend a proprietary brand for a 'top coat' to give a lasting shine, but made 'Christmas cleaning' a load easier. Would only hold back on something of great value just in case. Brilliant for removing light lime scale on draining board, worktop etc. Cleans so many different things!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works like the reviews say, 19 May 2011
This review is from: Homecare Bar Keepers Friend Original - 200g (Misc.)
Very happy with the results of this product. It was bought to remove stains from a stainless steel sink. We tried everything else and this product worked with minimal effort. Give it a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 4 May 2011
This review is from: Homecare Bar Keepers Friend Original - 200g (Misc.)
I had a new Franke sink installed and within a few days it had developed two stains - a black circular mark and what looked like a small burn mark. Magnet contacted Franke, which wrote back to recommend using Bar Keepers Friend to get rid of the stains. Sure enough, stains totally gone in seconds! I was amazed. Next thing I did was tackle some rust marks on my stainless steel fridge and these have nearly disappeared too.
Franke also recommended Shiny Sinks to keep the sink looking nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cleaner ever, 22 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Homecare Bar Keepers Friend Original - 200g (Misc.)
This powder is AMAZING. Stubborn stains on ceramic hob, gone with one wipe. Sinks etc sparkling and pans as well. A little gem that no kitchen should be without.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bar Keeper's Friend, 16 Oct. 2011
A. J. Butler - See all my reviews
This review is from: Homecare Bar Keepers Friend Original - 200g (Misc.)
The product did an amazing job of getting rid of scuff marks on a brand new sink. Great product, great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant product which has disappeared from the supermarkets of late, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Homecare Bar Keepers Friend Original - 200g (Misc.)
A brilliant product which has disappeared from the supermarkets of late. Gently abrasive, it's wonderful for hobs, grills, stains on sinks and a hundred other household jobs. Unlike the cleaners on sale which have citric acid added, this does the job without ruining finger nails!! Is and has been for years indispencible .

Homecare Bar Keepers Friend Original - 200g