Colour Name: Black|Size: Large|Change

on 19 January 2013
Very practical mirror, good and useful design but....it's very fragile the internal plastic joints so be aware if you parking the bike in the city with little vandals around or if you drop down the bike because it will not last long.
At the moment I am looking for a more resistant one but for years I bought more than 5 I guess.
on 16 February 2013
This is a great mirror once fixed on firmly enough, i use it in a a vertical position (looks like a mountain bike bar end attachment)
Used like this I still get a good view of what's behind, but I can rest the bike against things without damaging the mirror.
What could be a great design is let down by a securing bolt which all too easily spins in the soft plastic material and will not allow the mirror to be secured in the desired position. This was remedied by adding a star washer between the bolt and the plastic, it now tightens up correctly whilst still allowing the mirror to be adjusted.
Would have given it 4 or 5 stars if not for this problem.
on 19 January 2010
I am quite impressed by this little mirror. Fitting was straightforward,
though I had to customise the little plastic spacer a bit to achieve a good fit.

It is just right on the road, and is easily adjusted to give an adequate
rearward view. It folds back 90 degrees out of the way when not in use.
Although it is reasonably robust, the pivot mounting is plastic
and care needs to be taken to avoid big knocks, or the bike falling over
on the right hand side etc.

So time will tell, but so far, I'm pleased with it :)
on 16 October 2012
Bit wary when I ordered this product, as I have had other cycle mirrors in the past, and had been disappointed.
Most of them stuck out too much and vibrated, making it difficult to see anything, clearly,behind. This rather defeats the object of fitting a mirror in the first place!

This mirror, once fitted, is brilliant. It can be oriented into many different positions to suit the rider and the bike.
One word of warning.... if you have a decent bike and don't wish to deface it, remove the handlebar grip before cutting the end off, as you might find that the bracket does not fit the opening in the end of the handlebar. It has adjustment but may still be too small, or worse, too big to fit your particular handlebars.
It would be handy to know, in advance, the range of hole sizes it will fit! (ie:- written on the packaging)

This said, it is a good product and makes cyling so much safer, as one is not constantly looking over ones shoulder.
Very pleased.
on 15 October 2011
Nice idea & it looks great but the moveable join is really flimsy & as its designed for the end of your handlebar (e.g. the join is THE point on which you are most likely to rest the bike/bike falls onto etc..) means a very limited life in practise. expect to be out shopping for a sturdier version/place to put it on your bike very shortly after buying this. Avoid!
on 14 November 2013
Have used Zefal Cyclop mirrors for several years. I find they are much more stable than other types of cycling mirrors and provide a decent view of traffic behind me. It works well on my drop handlebar bike and would be similarly good on straight bars, Easier to fold out of the way than previous models and i hope this will make it somewhat longer lasting
on 24 January 2012
It seems great that's why I gave it a 2* but doesn't fit my bike's handlebar... No at all a "Universal" mirror and I was thinking I would love it so bad now I have to try to find another way to put it on my bike or buy a new one... which is disappointing..

So if you have a Dahon bike Ciao! P3, DON'T buy this mirror because even though it's seems great...it won't fit your bike.

PS: It doesn't seem to fold in a 180º way, just 90º. 180º would be awesome to fold it in the handlebar when the bike is not in use, but that's not the case. I guess 90º is good for adjusting and when the bike falls... but I wouldn't know because it doesn't fit so I haven't really tried it...
on 8 August 2015
Good idea, that almost worked. I like its ability to fold it to stop damage, particularly when being transported. The nut and bolt used to tighten it has the nut sunk into the plastic moulding, but was not firm enough to tighten before it spun in the moulding, making it impossible to tighten up properly. It remained only just adequately tight.

Riding a comfort bike and being sat quite a way back from the bars gave you a limited view through the mirror. It just isn't big enough for my style of bike to allow a confident view behind.

Shame as I liked the idea.
on 11 January 2013
This was easy to fit and works very well. it is very stable and yet easy to adjust 'on the move'. The shape of the mirror is not ideal but the convexity gives quite a good wide view of vehicles approaching from behind.
VINE VOICEon 31 October 2014
Much too flimsy, rattles and flaps about, screws too puny and slot type preventing needed tightness, very disappointingly engineered, could easily be so much better with its pleasing design.