5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you gripped with a fantastic twist & ending.
Well each to their own & as much as I respect each persons opinion I'm not too sure what film that guy below was watching but I'm not sure it was Bone Dry.

I wasn't too sure how I'd take to this film, with it being pretty much set in the desert, I thought the story line may have been a bit thin, however I was totally wrong.

The story line is strong &...
Published on 27 Jan 2009 by MJ Legacy

1.0 out of 5 stars Bone Dry? I'll say!
Published on 1 Jan 2008 by P. Neaves

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you gripped with a fantastic twist & ending., 27 Jan 2009
This review is from: Bone Dry [DVD] (DVD)

The story line is strong & it constantly keeps you gripped, your watching the film wondering why Eddie is being tortured so much by Jimmy, but it all makes sense in the end with a very clever twist, Jimmy is constantly putting Eddie through various methods of torture, which also makes you think "No way thats cruel" but it also has some good humour in it (such as the scene where Eddie is tied to the van shouting "I love it Jimmy"), it is a VERY intriguing film that keeps you constantly watching.

Eddie also meets a few other people in his trip during & the things that happen are crazy too, your kinda thinking while watching it "Don't be doing that" ... but theirs no stopping, mistakes are made & well.. you'll see.

I've had friends watch this film & every one of them have genuinly turned round and said "Yeah it was really good" & even my little brother (Who can never sit & watch films) has watched this a few times, bringing his mates in to watch it too (Who also all enjoyed it) so that does speak for itself.

As I say, each to their own but the film, in my honest opinion, genuinly is a fantastic piece & it has such a clever story & twist to it, the end is very interesting & makes you go "Aaah right" .... and then, do you feel sorry for Eddie after all?

All is answered within the film but it is a very clever story with a fantastic twist, trust me on this one :)

I really don't know why the guy below gave it such a down low review, because it actually truly is a really good film, but watching it yourself will speak for itself anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a watch! *****, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: Bone Dry [DVD] (DVD)
Wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this DVD, however I was pleasantly surprised. The story is gripping from start to end with strong performances from both lead roles. My only criticism would be is that there are no English subtitles on the film and sometimes it is hard to catch what is being said. However I would still highly recommend this film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bone Dry, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Bone Dry [DVD] (DVD)
Great value for money dvd. Well packaged, fast delivery, brilliant film, husband raved about it as it was on tv a long time ago & it was never listed again, so I never managed to see it. Well worth the wait.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bone Dry? I'll say!, 1 Jan 2008
P. Neaves (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bone Dry [DVD] (DVD)
I was expecting a lot more to this film from the posters that I saw and it was awful. It was one of those that as you watch it you are willing it to get better, I mean, it has to, right? Not this one. There are no real twist and turns. It's predictable. It's painfully slow. BUT if you want to see a naked Luke Goss handcuffed to a giant cactus then this is the movie for you!!!

Bone Dry [DVD] [2007] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]