5.0 out of 5 stars Sceptic proved wrong.
Published on 11 April 2011 by Maria J. Carey-howells

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small fitting
All my shoes are size 5, bought these in a size 5 and they were really small and uncomfortable. So order a size bigger.
Published 14 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars Sceptic proved wrong., 11 April 2011
Dialysis nurse pulling 12hour shifts - my feet are only swathed in good quality, non rubbing shoes from the word go. Heard a lot about crocs - couldn't see the attraction. One review said they came up a bit small so I order a size 6 when I'm really a size 5 but have very wide feet which I think was a good move although they did feel generous on my feet at home. HOWEVER, wore them today for 12 hours straight - no blisters - no rubbing - spongy spring in the step just as good as wearing ecco shoes but half the price. Very impressed. I chose the non-slip soles and they were great. Only negative thing is wearing socks with them the bottom of my feet did get quite warm (inasmuch as I noticed it) but not a deterent to purchase. Pretty hooked .... might even buy a snazzy colour for leisure.

5.0 out of 5 stars work shoes, 29 Jan 2011
I bought this shoes for my boyfriend who works in the catering industry.
He stands all day so he needed a comfortable shoes, one that does not make
your feet smelly at the end of the work day.

He loved the shoes, they are exactly what he needed.
His feet no longer hurt or smell bad after a long day at work.

This shoes is ideal for anyone who stands all day at work;men or women.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a classic, 13 Sep 2012
Stephen J. Oneil "sl10ch" (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
I am quite new to Crocs having recently purchased a classic style size 12 (UK 11 - my usual size). I found these to be slightly small, but they are fine with the heel strap pushed forward. I tried wearing them for work where my feet can get a bit wet from splashes but the ventilation holes in the classic design inevitably saw me getting my feet wet.

So I ordered the Bistro Back Strap in a 13. I would say sizing is a true UK 12 as they feel a bit big and probably more generous than the classic design of the same size. They are very broad. The lack of vent holes solves the problem of getting my feet wet, but after wearing for 30 minutes or so the feet become clamy. I tried wearing them without socks and quickly developed blisters across my instep - I problem I don't have with my classic pair.

The materials of the Bistro don't seem as good either - thinner and not as spongey. The treads are very fine and bits of debris quickly get stuck and it is difficult to clean. I notice they are made in China rather than Italy but I don't know if this is relevant.

This review sounds negative, but if you realise what you are buying they will probably fit the bill so 4 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small fitting, 1 Nov 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Bistro, 12 April 2011
D. Lane (Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
Having bought several pairs of Crocs before and found them to be the most comfortable shoes ever, I thought I would try a more closed in form, as your feet do get wet if it happens to be a wet day or even crossing damp grass.

They duly arrived and as we were off on holiday the next day, I tried them on and found that the right foot was a bit tight. Thinking that they would mould to the shape of my foot as had previous ones, I packed them.

Big mistake. Because they are slightly different in construction, they did not mould or change their form at all. They continued to be as tight as when I first tried them on. In fact, I ended up with blisters over both feet. (Holiday was local so I did not get blisters because my feet had swollen due to the temperature difference.)

So, my own fault. They were slightly tight but now I know I should have returned them and, at the very least, gone up a size. I am a 3 1/2 very wide fitting and so normally take a size 4 1/2 or 5 in normal shoes but have always found a 4 to be more than ample in Crocs. Having worn them, I cannot return them and they are now languishing (very unloved) at the back of my wardrobe until I donate them to charity.

So, my advice is to GO UP A SIZE if you have wide feet. Due to the different contruction, these Crocs are more narrow than normal and they do not expand at all, so that the shoe is also too short.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kitchen worker footwear for your money, 22 May 2013
Pricewise this is great, easy to clean, when it says 'non slip' it actually means it , my last pair lasted over 2 years compared to other styles which last 8 months max

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!, 4 Feb 2014
Very happy with these navy crocs, purchased via Amazon Prime. Very sturdy, well made and great soles! Far superior than cheap imitations and worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 29 Jan 2014
Very comfortable, but if you suffer from hot feet, would recommend ones with holes in! On the whole I am happy with these crocs

5.0 out of 5 stars unbelievable comfort, 29 Dec 2013
i wear crocs for my job as a cook the others who work along side me also ordered their crocs off amazon its like wearing slippers also because they have no holes down the top and sides we can wear them without any danger i have already introduced these crocs to lots of people they are great ,,

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pair of shoes!, 5 Nov 2010
If you want a really comfortable pair of shoes, buy these ones!
I work in a hospital and I rarely can sit down - but in these shoes I can walk miles without even noticing it. No sore feet, no smells.
Highly recommended.