5.0 out of 5 stars does the job
The item arrived on time. It fits perfectly in the soundhole of my Yamaha F310. It seems like a good quality product. Nice

Rock ON!

...acoustic style
Published on 13 Aug 2012 by Keeby

3.0 out of 5 stars Good.
It's good, does the job.. For one of my acoustics! I fits one of my acoustics and doesn't fit the other two, it's too big! It's fine with my mini jumbo acoustic but not with my folk guitar or my Grand auditorium! A little disappointed..
Published 12 months ago by Alex

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 13 Aug 2012
This review is from: Planet Waves Screeching Halt Acoustic Soundhole Cover (Electronics)

Rock ON!

...acoustic style

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Martin DC-Aura, 16 May 2014
Fits my Martin DC-Aura perfectly and does the job quite well. Was able to produce a lot more volume before getting feedback problems when used at a gig recently and it is reasonably easy to insert/remove.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly well., 28 April 2014
A feed back buster cannot perform miracles but will certainly help if your on a small stage or close to loud monitor speakers. Very happy to recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent !!, 8 April 2014
Wow ! what a great gizmo, was having diabolical feedback from my semi acoustic and this really solved the problem 100% was a snug fit and worth every single penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Feedback Killer., 19 Jan 2014
I was having terrible problems with feedback playing at home close to the amp and this works fine, it does dull the sound a bit though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good., 23 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it's suppose too!, 15 Jun 2013
Great product, looks great and easy to instal.
I have a range of acoustic guitars and it fits all sound holes. Simple and easy

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby, 18 May 2013
I bought this to stop the screeching feedback and it does what it says on the tin but it looks abit ugly. the moulding of it doesn't look very nice but at this price who can complain? ( except me...)

5.0 out of 5 stars Put a bung in it!!, 26 Mar 2013
D. Hunter (Maldon, Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my Takamine EG523SC as I was rehearsing with another guitarist, bass and drums. Works great, really stops feedback

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Mar 2013
This product does everything it is designed to do...no complaints from me. I am very happy with it and encourage others to buy it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›