5.0 out of 5 stars superb
I came across the 'Midnight' series of books quite by accident. I have read everything Lisa Marie Rice has written since.

Her writing is fast paced and keeps you on the edge of your seat!

The romance is both passionate and explicit yet clearly loving. Its rare to find that in a book!

Bravo Ms Rice! You cannot write fast enough for me! I...
Published on 30 July 2008 by hazel

2.0 out of 5 stars **Spoilers Read at own risk**
Ok, normally I have to go into reading a LMR book with a certain level of suspension of disbelief.

However, this one took the biscuit!

The typical LMR male and female lead, with the typical Instant love/attraction and the same sex scenes over and over.

Published 1 month ago by Peabody

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 30 July 2008

Her writing is fast paced and keeps you on the edge of your seat!

Bravo Ms Rice! You cannot write fast enough for me! I savoured every page (I just wish you'd given us just a little more in the epilogue!)

The story in a nutshell: Nick Ireland is the special agent - a true tough alpha hero with an inner core of integrity and honour. Known as the Iceman because he always keeps his emotions tightly in check! He is undercover and his assignment is to get close to Charity Prewitt. She has befriended Vassily Worontzoff a world renowned writer thinking he was a broken man after all he has suffered whilst in the Soviet Union. What she dosent know is that Vassily is infact one of the most powerful and brutal terrorists in the world. Unknown to Charity, Vassily is obsessed with her because she is a mirror image of his deceased love, Katya. Nick enters into Charity's life in order to get his mission accomplished. Soon the mission becomes secondary to the feelings Charity evokes in him. The chemistry between them is explosive. The Iceman doesnt stand a chance in the heat of their passion.

2.0 out of 5 stars **Spoilers Read at own risk**, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Dangerous Secrets (Avon Red) (Kindle Edition)

However, this one took the biscuit!

However, and this is where it got too much into the realm of impossibility for me. We are meant to believe they meet on the 18th November, start a relationship, get married a few days later, he for some reason fakes his own death, she buries him on the 28th, and 3 days later comes back from the dead, and she is already suffering morning sickness, from the one time they had sex with no condom early on in their relationship (but would be ok as it was the wrong time of the month apparently).

Now, some things I can overlook, but that was ridiculous and at this point I skipped to the end.

I have tried, and indeed like LMR books, but I think I am done now. It is quite often the same scenes and phrases in each book, the characters are usually carbon copies of the others in other books. But, yep, I am done now

Dangerous Secrets (Avon Red)
Dangerous Secrets (Avon Red) by Lisa Marie Rice